Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

CHOPPER CRASH: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me The Night Before The Crash - VP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CHOPPER CRASH: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me The Night Before The Crash - VP (443 Views)

Plane Crash: Vp’s Wife Provides Succour In Trying Times / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHOPPER CRASH: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me The Night Before The Crash - VP by farem: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nigeria’s Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has revealed that his father in the Lord, Pastor Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God fortified him with prayers and night before the ill fated Kabba crash.

According to Osinbajo who testified at a Redeemed Church in Lokoja, he had seen the man of God at the Redemption Camp on Friday night and during their discussion, he had shared his recent engagements and interactions with him.

He revealed how the man of God emphatically prayed for him for protection. Osinbajo further described the crash and how every person aboard alighted unscathed.

https://goldmyne.tv/featured/pastor-adeboye-prayed-night-crash-osinbajo-reveals/

1 Like

Re: CHOPPER CRASH: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me The Night Before The Crash - VP by MrAJQ(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Prayers answered!
Adegboye is also a full Buharist
Re: CHOPPER CRASH: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me The Night Before The Crash - VP by PointZerom: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
Where's the TraderMoni?
Re: CHOPPER CRASH: Pastor Adeboye Prayed For Me The Night Before The Crash - VP by landmark86: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
If you no God is truly behind Buhari and Osinbanjo let me see your hands up

Welcome to the month of feBUHARI

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Denies Alleged Rift Over Campaign Funding Says APC Is A Den Of Looters / Atiku Abubakar's Hilarious Answer To Question On Women / Osinbajo Enjoys Overwhelming Support In Ifo, Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.