Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Is America Ready For A Gay President? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is America Ready For A Gay President? (1089 Views)

This Is America - Compilation of This is America PArody / "This Is UNIPORT" Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America " / Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is America Ready For A Gay President? by donaldeke(m): 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pete Buttigieg, an openly gay mayor who is running for US president, said Sunday he believes America will judge him based on the quality of his ideas and experience.

Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Indiana, launched his candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination in January.

If elected — which for now seems unlikely — Buttigieg, a former naval intelligence officer who served in Afghanistan, would become the first openly homosexual president of the United States.

He is among a crush of Democrats vying to unseat Republican Donald Trump next year. Other declared Democrats include Trump nemesis Elizabeth Warren, and Kamala Harris, a California senator who aspires to be the nation’s first black female president.

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/america-ready-gay-president-democratic-aspirant-buttigieg/

Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by Built2last: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
No. Evangelicals play a role in American politics

1 Like

Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by SalamRushdie: 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
We Evangelicals will never allow that

1 Like

Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by rusher14: 12:26am On Feb 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You can't vote in America.

Your polling unit is somewhere in Abakiliki.

2 Likes

Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by SalamRushdie: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2019
rusher14:

You can't vote in America.

Your polling unit is somewhere in Abakiliki.

see painment ooo..I can't vote now but I will soon start voting there too
Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by rusher14: 12:33am On Feb 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:

see painment ooo..I can't vote now but I will soon start voting there to

Lol.

You are a local champion.
grin

1 Like

Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by SalamRushdie: 12:42am On Feb 04, 2019
rusher14:

Lol.

grin

I am more American than you can imagine ooo na just kpali remain grin

1 Like

Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by rusher14: 12:43am On Feb 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I am more American than you can imagine ooo na just kpali remain grin

Who dash monkey?

1 Like

Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by StOla: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:

SalamRushdie:

see painment ooo..I can't vote now but I will soon start voting there to

Imagine this refugee butterfly that is considering himself a bird?

So after being accepted as a citizen of America to enjoy her freedoms, your mission is to continue your useless African ways of bigotry and discrimination that never helped Africa to achieve any meaningful development such that you had to run away?

Maybe American evangelicals should return to an era when Black men were not allowed to vote or be voted for. In fact, let the American protestants return to an era when they cage you up for just being an ugly dirty black nigger whose purpose is to work the fields as an eternal slave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by alfaman3: 12:50am On Feb 04, 2019
Butt-Gig, Mayor of South Bend.

Says it all.
Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by SalamRushdie: 12:52am On Feb 04, 2019
rusher14:

Who dash monkey?

APC and bad belle tongue
Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by SalamRushdie: 12:53am On Feb 04, 2019
StOla:

Imagine this refugee butterfly that is considering himself a bird?

So after being accepted as a citizen of America to enjoy her freedoms, your mission is to continue your useless African ways of bigotry and discrimination that never helped Africa to achieve any meaningful development such that you had to run away?

Maybe American evangelicals should return to an era when Black men were not allowed to vote or be voted for. In fact, let the American protestants return to an era when they cage you up for just being an ugly dirty black nigger whose purpose is to work the fields as an eternal slave?

Are you guys not the ones practicing bigotry in this country
Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by rusher14: 12:54am On Feb 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:

APC and bad belle tongue
You cannot if you've been outside the states for a spell.

And if you are in the States , it means you've only been lying about things in Nigeria.
Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by surveyProf(m): 12:55am On Feb 04, 2019
rusher14:

Lol.

grin

Keep using your alternate handle to liken your comments, you think no one is seeing u?
Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by rusher14: 1:00am On Feb 04, 2019
surveyProf:

Keep using your alternate handle to liken your comments, you think no one is seeing u?

What's this one saying?
Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by surveyProf(m): 1:02am On Feb 04, 2019
rusher14:

What's this one saying?

You can run, but u can't hide.....
Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by rusher14: 1:08am On Feb 04, 2019
surveyProf:

You can run, but u can't hide.....

What am I running from?

Are you confused?
Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by Ejebleje: 4:53am On Feb 04, 2019
What’s the fuss about? They already had a gay president!
Re: Is America Ready For A Gay President? by sparog(m): 6:32am On Feb 04, 2019
Wetin concern us with American presidency

We've got bigger fish to fry in Naija and should focus on solving our challenges as a Nation

(1) (Reply)

Charlywizzy Ft Ositex - Mean It / Music: Tarry Kasspar - Love And Trust. / Download Una Mattina Sheet Music By Ludovico Einaudi For Piano In PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.