Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depression (414 Views)

Foods That Cause Anxiety And Depression / 5 Tips That Will Help Get Rid Of Depression Almost Immediately / The Link Between Depression And Anxiety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression by Stanleysteno(m): 1:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Good day to the doctors in the house.. is there any drug to get over depression?
I'm desperately in need of it..

1 Like

Re: Depression by Lloydthesaint: 1:39am On Feb 04, 2019
Stanleysteno:
Good day to the doctors in the house.. is there any drug to get over depression?
Marijuana bro a joint a day keeps the stress away
Re: Depression by Jung(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Stanleysteno:
Re: Depression by Haretes: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Totally agree with Lloydthesaint. You also can buy some weed seeds online at some store like https://en.konoplisemena.com and enjoy the growing process. If you need some advice about light and watering you can PM me anytime

(1) (Reply)

Help My Girlfriend / Menstruating Twice A Month / Novage Ecollagen (wrinkler Reducer By 33%)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.