Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? (9916 Views)

Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri / Ini Edo In A Lovely Black Dress (Pictures) / Kanye Is Forced To Become Protector When Kim K Realises Her Dress Is See Thru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by nferyn(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2006
hot-angel:

Bill door? undecided
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by hotangel2(f): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2006
You said it wasn't bill gates. Then i tot maybe it was bill door.

I also heard that billy floor makes softwares. Ohh well, you cant keep up with technology. *sighs*.
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by WesleyanA(f): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2006
it's a joke "gates" "door" ?

probably some Nigerian technology i think  cheesy
i don't usually use spellcheker because it seems to come automatic like when you type in "nairalanderz" and it comes up as "nairaland users". automatic spell checker. .
"naija" comes in as "nigeria" too.
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by hotangel2(f): 12:15am On Jan 14, 2006
Seun made it like that n@ija comes as nigeria. He already programmed the whole thing. cheesy SO many words change on their own.
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by nferyn(m): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2006
hot-angel:

You said it wasn't bill gates. Then i tot maybe it was bill door.

I also heard that billy floor makes softwares. Ohh well, you can't keep up with technology. *sighs*.
At times we can be a bit slow on the other side of the pond, especially us, non-native speakers smiley
Besides, I'm trying to perfect my euro-english
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by WesleyanA(f): 12:20am On Jan 14, 2006
you are one smart versatile guy Nferyn. even if i haven't told you that before. . . .

you speak how many? 3 languages? I know there are a couple of people who learn more but really!!
you could make millions for being that smart. esp if you worked with some international company where you know their language.
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by nferyn(m): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2006
WesleyanA:

you are one smart versatile guy Nferyn. even if i haven't told you that before. . . .
thx 4 the compliment wink

WesleyanA:

you speak how many? 3 languages? I know there are a couple of people who learn more but really!!
you could make millions for being that smart. esp if you worked with some international company where you know their language.
We [b]all [/b]speak 3 languages over here in Belgium (well, almost). Many people speak 4 or 5 languages. A friend of mine speaks 7 languages, for 3 of them you would even think it was his mother tongue.
I do work for an international company, an American fortune 500 company (Manpower) and I don't make millions (I wish)
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by WesleyanA(f): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2006
nferyn:

I do work for an international company, an American fortune 500 company
shocked i actually heard of that before but really don't know what it is except it has a cool name and colleges/university put it in their brochures they send to students. . ."come to our school and when you graduate, you have a 75% chance of getting employed in some fortune 500 company".

and i'm like, okay?
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by nferyn(m): 12:45am On Jan 14, 2006
WesleyanA:

shocked i actually heard of that before but really don't know what it is except it has a cool name and colleges/university put it in their brochures they send to students. . ."come to our school and when you graduate, you have a 75% chance of getting employed in some fortune 500 company".

and i'm like, okay?
Doesn't mean a lot. Maybe they pay higher salaries and bonuses in the US? Anyway, I think I'm not going to stay very much longer. I do not like the the American intra-company competitive work atmosphere. I work best as a member of a team. You need to be on your toes for your colleagues all the time and they would slit your troath with a smile (figuratively speaking)
Hi John, how are you doing today? Hope everything is a-okay? And the family? Oh and by the way, you're fired. You have 5 minutes to clean out your desk
That has nothing to do with black dresses, though grin
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by WesleyanA(f): 12:50am On Jan 14, 2006
Hi John, how are you doing today? Hope everything is a-okay? And the family? Oh and by the way, you're fired. You have 5 minutes to clean out your desk

this is hilarious. grin
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by hotangel2(f): 12:53am On Jan 14, 2006
WesleyanA:

this is hilarious. grin

I bet im laughing harder than u did!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nferyn that deff has nothing to do with black dresses.
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by nferyn(m): 1:03am On Jan 14, 2006
hot-angel:

I bet im laughing harder than u did!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nferyn that deff has nothing to do with black dresses.
Even though it is funny, this is not a made up story (it wasn't John, though). I have known a collegue of mine that was fired in exactly that manner. Well maybe the guy was a cross-dresser and got a black dress as goodby gift grin
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by hotangel2(f): 1:04am On Jan 14, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by WesleyanA(f): 1:07am On Jan 14, 2006
That employee must be something else. I know it's a difficult thing to fire someone but who says it that way?

pretty funny. cheesy

kind of like  Donald Trump's "the apprentice."
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by nferyn(m): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2006
Let me get the facts straight (difficult when talking about cross-dressing, but let's ignore that detail):
- the guy's name was not john
- he was not a cross-dresser
- unfortunately, he did not receive a goodby gift, not even a black dress
- this is exactly how he was fired. It was a British (Indian) guy that worked for the Manpower HQ in Milwaukee
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by hotangel2(f): 1:15am On Jan 14, 2006
Poor man. He musta cried alot.
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by nferyn(m): 1:17am On Jan 14, 2006
hot-angel:

Poor man. He musta cried alot.
No, not really, he wasn't happy, but this is the kind of thing you can expect in these circumstances
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by nike4luv(f): 1:18am On Jan 14, 2006
i like dresses but the weather around me doesnt permit me wear it, that was why i stopped buying them cry
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by hotangel2(f): 1:18am On Jan 14, 2006
I hope u have other income. Im not praying that happens to u tho. smiley
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by nferyn(m): 1:22am On Jan 14, 2006
hot-angel:

I hope u have other income. I'm not praying that happens to u tho. smiley
Labour laws in Belgium are more advantagous to the employee than they are in the US. They'd have to pay me at least 8 months of salary and I would keep the fringe benefits (company car, cell phone, health insurance, extra-legal pension) during the period in between jobs. I would find a new job in 1 month, max 2 months. I really wouldn't mind wink
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by hotangel2(f): 1:23am On Jan 14, 2006
ohh Grool. (i meant to say great, then i decided to say cool.. ---. If u've seen mean girls, you'll get my point). cheesy
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by Rolly: 5:46am On Jan 14, 2006
ok. my turn  cheesy

Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by tipsy289(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2006
Black dresses can be used with most occasions so i guess it is a must have 2 u girls, as long as its perfect, u will look amazing
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by nferyn(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2006
This last series is far better than what came before
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by dejiolowe: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2006
a black dress is the sexiest a woman can wear. it is the most enigmatic a man can out on. and when someone dies, it is the most appropriate.
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by Sama(f): 3:45am On Jan 20, 2006
Yea, a black dress is a must have....get a few.
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by sweetpea(f): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2006
these outfits are nice,would be good for night out.
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by nellygurl(f): 2:46am On Feb 12, 2006
[color=#000099]every gurl gotta have a black dress , a lil one, a long one , a big one ,a short one, i like the pics alot especailly with the diamond cut belly button smiley
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2006
black dresses look very sexy n sophisticated

Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by eveseh(f): 4:00pm On May 08, 2006
i love black dresses,it's cool
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by gem87(f): 11:45pm On May 28, 2006
definitely yes!
Re: A Black Dress -- Is It A Must Have? by uchetobi(f): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2007
of course; a black dress, a black top and a black pant is a must have. Just like a black shoe is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? / White Bridesmaids Dress Trend + Reasons It’s OK For Bridesmaids To Wear White / List Of 10 African Women With Big Huge Massive Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.