Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs (2627 Views)

Ratio Analysis – Classification Of Ratios And Liquidity Ratio / As A Fresh Graduate, How Do You Answer When Asked What Your Occupation Is? / The Classification Of Social Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by DrPurple(m): 4:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Classification Of Different Jobs Based on Income and Societal Recognition.

CLASS 1a
They are the most respected in the society
and they collect the most Salary.

They Are:

-Company Directors
-Senior Officials in Government
-Senior Executives in Large Organization

CLASS 1b

-Doctors
-Lawyers
-Academics
-Accountants
-Pharmacists
-Engineers

CLASS 2

-Teachers
-Architects
-Social Workers
-Lower and Middle Manager
-Physio Therapists
-Radiographers
-Nurse
-Midwifes
-Actor
-Musician
-Sport Player

CLASS 3

-Photograpers
-Clerical Officers
-Sectetaries
-Nursing Auxiliary
-Medical Technicians
-Paramedics and Ambulance Staff

CLASS 4

-all non professional self employed e.g.
Hoteliers,
Publican,
Hairdressers,
Carpenter,
Plumber.

CLASS 5

-Motor Mechanics
-Printer
-Train Drivers
-TV and Telephone Engineer s
-Electrician

CLASS 6

-Dental Nurses
-Care Assistance
-Cooks
-Mechanist
-Assemblers
-Sales Assistance
-Hospital Portal

CLASS 7

-Cleaners
-Hotel Portals
-Laborers
-Waiters
-Bar Staff
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by Sportwin(m): 6:40am On Feb 04, 2019
Oga which class are engineers ?
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2019
Sportwin:

Help me ask am.
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by Jacktheripper: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Which class bloggers dey?

1 Like

Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 04, 2019
Which class ASHAWO dey....??

3 Likes

Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by TeeZinnas: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2019
;DWhich class POLITICIANS dae?Which class POLITICIANS dae?Which class POLITICIANS dae?
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by kenny5811(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2019
so engineers no get class abi?.....
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by charliechaplain: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
ok ooo smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink cheesy grin grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by DrPurple(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sportwin:

Am Sorry for Omitting it,
They are in Class 1b

#Purple
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by DrPurple(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jacktheripper:

Bloggers Suppose to be in CLASS 4.

They are Non Professional Self Employed

#Purple
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by Khd95(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
olosho nko embarassed

i guess they are slf employed grin wink
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
OK, what of architects what class are they?
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Which class is Yahooboys?? cool cool
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Which class ASHAWO dey....??

class 1a+
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by DrPurple(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
jasonguru:
OK, what of architects what class are they?

CLASS 2

#Purple
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by DrPurple(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lalasticlala

Dominique
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by Yohh: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
DrPurple:
Classification Of Different Jobs Based on Income and Societal Recognition.

CLASS 1a
They are the most respected in the society
and they collect the most Salary.

They Are:

-Company Directors
-Senior Officials in Government
-Senior Executives in Large Organization

CLASS 1b

-Doctors
-Lawyers
-Academics
-Accountants
-Pharmacists
-Engineers

CLASS 2

-Teachers
-Architects
-Social Workers
-Lower and Middle Manager
-Physio Therapists
-Radiographers
-Nurse
-Midwifes
-Actor
-Musician
-Sport Player

CLASS 3

-Photograpers
-Clerical Officers
-Sectetaries
-Nursing Auxiliary
-Medical Technicians
-Paramedics and Ambulance Staff

CLASS 4

-all non professional self employed e.g.
Hoteliers,
Publican,
Hairdressers,
Carpenter,
Plumber.

CLASS 5

-Motor Mechanics
-Printer
-Train Drivers
-TV and Telephone Engineer s
-Electrician

CLASS 6

-Dental Nurses
-Care Assistance
-Cooks
-Mechanist
-Assemblers
-Sales Assistance
-Hospital Portal

CLASS 7

-Cleaners
-Hotel Portals
-Laborers
-Waiters
-Bar Staff
The learned won't agree with stats lacking reference, so I don't agree.
Reference pls..
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by 0koyeeboz: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jacktheripper:

Class of perdition, Class H

Bloggers go straight to Hell.
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by itiswellandwell: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lol
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Rubbish.

I'm in class 1b, but some people in class 5 who are self-employed earn more than me.

You see the margin? Class 1 and class 5.

Meanwhile,

So to you, those people in class 4 are not professionals eh?
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by Copito(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lol I belong to class 2
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by Denique(f): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pilot undecided

Sailors undecided
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by Bamz(m): 2:07am On Feb 05, 2019
iAudio:
Rubbish.

I'm in class 1b, but some people in class 5 who are self-employed earn more than me.

You see the margin? Class 1 and class 5.

Meanwhile,

So to you, those people in class 4 are not professionals eh?

Please stop taking life too seriously. cheesy
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2019
Bamz:

Please stop taking life too seriously. cheesy
OK. I just hope it's a joke
Re: See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs by bican304: 9:17am On Feb 05, 2019
I just got to this astounding site not very far in the past. I was really caught with the bit of assets you have here. Huge thumbs up for making such brilliant 99 rs domain godaddy blog page!

(1) (Reply)

Student Of Tertiary Institution Hopes Dashed Away / Breaking News: *ASUU-OOU Suspends Strike* / Do You Know The Most Viewed Thread On Nairaland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.