Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore (16266 Views)

Wole Soyinka Has Been Released (photo) / Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by Kobicove(m): 6:59am On Feb 04, 2019
He does not owe you any obligation as far as endorsement is concerned undecided
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2019
Maturity from both sides.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by ogbonti: 7:01am On Feb 04, 2019
UncleJudax:

You have no proof of what you are talking about.

MY proof is in what Sowore himself wrote.... you have eyes, right? use it... read in between the lines.. but awwww, that need brains too
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by israelmao(m): 7:04am On Feb 04, 2019
Sowore has built a political platform on which he can stand in the years to come to seek for votes and become whatever he desires to become.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by ogbonti: 7:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
Sowore wrote on Instagram, “Prof. Wole Soyinka has expressed to me in private his decision to back a different candidate.

“We should therefore not be surprised should he choose to announce this.

“While I might disagree with his decision, I have great respect for the Nobel Laureate and urge ‘TakeItBackers’ to accord him the utmost respect at all times.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Prof-Soyinka-has-refused-to-endorse-me-Sowore.html

if really you are a revolutionary and a real change agent, why must you seek the endorsement of anyone EXCEPT the Nigerian people for endorsement? why is Soyinka important ? the pieces are falling in the right places now... hmmmmm.... Nigerians, this impostor almost fooled the nation!
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by Afamed: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2019
whytediamond:
Sowore, so sorry for the disappointment, Professor Soyinka wouldn't want votes to be divided, there's a collective push to vote out tyranny.

Endorsements from him wouldn't still get you 50k votes so why waste the precious little vote that may just be the difference to get Nigeria working again.

To the Youngie above, you missed FTC by 1millisec. Try again next week for the grand prize of 1000 USD from Seun

You should have known Prof will be the last person to vote for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by princetom1(m): 7:10am On Feb 04, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
Sowore wrote on Instagram, “Prof. Wole Soyinka has expressed to me in private his decision to back a different candidate.

“We should therefore not be surprised should he choose to announce this.

“While I might disagree with his decision, I have great respect for the Nobel Laureate and urge ‘TakeItBackers’ to accord him the utmost respect at all times.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Prof-Soyinka-has-refused-to-endorse-me-Sowore.html

Firstly, u started with a big blunder. Just look at what Sowore wrote and wat ur heading says. Are u that daft? Sowore never asked for Soyinka endorsement, they are friends... Some people went to meet Soyinka that Moghalu is good, he has the credential and all, and he told Sowore, that he is tilting towards that. That's all... But u came here to spew trash

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by princetom1(m): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2019
ogbonti:

if really you are a revolutionary and a real change agent, why must you seek the endorsement of anyone EXCEPT the Nigerian people for endorsement? why is Soyinka important ? the pieces are falling in the right places now... hmmmmm.... Nigerians, this impostor almost fooled the nation!

Just like the blogger u quoted, both of u is suffering from ignorance. Sowore and Soyinka are friends, he never for once asked for Soyinka endorsement, Sowore doesn't care about all these endorsement. Some people, keep going to meet Soyinka that he should endorse Moghalu, and Soyinka said he is tilting towards that, that's all. He never asked for endorsement, he never cared about it... Watch out for his campaign in Benin today...

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by Newboss(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2019
He sure can see right through you.

Ambition is not enough angry
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by Latidoh1: 7:15am On Feb 04, 2019
No 2-6 correct score in Bet9ja
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by beehollah: 7:16am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by Praktikals(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Only people are wise will know.
Stop calling people with opposing views unwise.
The grand plan is to cut Atiku's vote in the south east. Sowore and Durotoye will soon go Oby's way, making way for Prof Mogalu
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by princetom1(m): 7:21am On Feb 04, 2019
ogbonti:

MY proof is in what Sowore himself wrote.... you have eyes, right? use it... read in between the lines.. but awwww, that need brains too

OH lawd, another one spotted.
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by CaptainGOOD: 7:25am On Feb 04, 2019
Praktikals:

Stop calling people with opposing views unwise.
The grand plan is to cut Atiku's vote in the south east. Sowore and Durotoye will soon go Oby's way, making way for Prof Mogalu

That's exactly what I'm saying indirectly,
They ate there to cut votes.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by UncleJudax(m): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2019
ogbonti:

Lol. Your so called proof is not even qualified to be a rumour grin

No sensible person would believe that Sowore or Mughalu is working for someone.

Granted they may not have a chance in this election cycle, but if they don't fizzle out, 2023 won't be funny.
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by pooozeee(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2019
If God endoses you, you do not need any human to do so
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by princetom1(m): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2019
nony43:
Na by force to endorse you? Who your endorsement help self? We are looking for ways to sack Bubu to Daura next weekend you hear talking endorsement

Read again, maybe he is asking for endorsement or the mumu blogger above misinformed u
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by YoungLionken(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2019
Donpeak:
Nice to know... According to Sowore, Prof. Wole Soyinka said “some people were sent to him to consider endorsing someone else -( Kingsley who is a professor like him), but he would wait for the outcome of some stakeholders meetings before he would finalize on endorsing a unanimous candidate agreed upon by the stakeholders “. So, as it stands Prof Wole Soyinka MAY NOT endorse Sowore (even though they are good friends) based on the fact that Sowore may not be the consensus candidate chosen by the group of stakeholders.

Moreover, OP ? Your headline is misleading. I know you must be trying to bring Sowore down. You have succeeded in twisting the true story.

My opinion: We do not need people to think for us as Nigerians. The outcome of such docility has been so disastrous in the past, as such choices are often based on sentiments. We should be able to recognize those who possess the qualities we want in our leaders. Enough of what a few people think being imposed over everyone.

No going back: Watch out for the campaign in Benin today and see the organic supporters (not paid supporters) who are desiring a better country. Take it back! Take Nigeria Back!!
Sowore 2019 way forward!!!

Take what back? Oh pls we all are Atikulated already, we don't need to divide any votes or don't you know that your candidate cannot win even in two other attempts?

He should go and start politics at the grassroots!
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by adeiza4u(m): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2019
I wish to use this medium to announce to the TakeItBack especially, that I'm no longer voting for Sowore as earlier stated. It's apparent that his candidacy is yet unripe hence, I'll be supporting Atiku Abubaker in a bid to salvage Nigeria. Consequently, I would not only support him on social media but also on other spheres.
Thank you
Sai AtikuObi
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by maxzzo1(m): 7:59am On Feb 04, 2019
Ahahahahaha Soyinka is like d senseless one na !!!
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by Forreellinc: 8:07am On Feb 04, 2019
grin yinmu soyinka na pesin?
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by 9jaRealist: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Rekyz:
Stylishly begging Soyinka to change his mind.

A bit uncouth to reveal private conversations before the principal is ready/willing to do so. undecided
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by Yankee101: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2019
So serious person will endorse you
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by ogbonti: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2019
UncleJudax:

Lol. Your so called proof is not even qualified to be a rumour grin

No sensible person would believe that Sowore or Mughalu is working for someone.

Granted they may not have a chance in this election cycle, but if they don't fizzle out, 2023 won't be funny.

Are you sick? Did you not see sowore''s picture on that app message or are you telling me that message is fake? What is a rumor here
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by Obagoal4u(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2019
This your way of reasoning weak me ooo
ogbonti:
Sowore is about to land softly and use Soyinka to show Nigerians who he has been working for secretly----- respect soyinka bla bla bla is another way of telling his mumu followers to follow and vote for whoever soyinka endorses, and that person is ACTUALLY who sowore is working for .....i no tell una some few days ago that this sowore scam will soon be revealed?? hahahaha, breeze never blow sef, fawo yansh don open grin
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by Obagoal4u(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2019
sir, you need to check yourself for asking sowore whether he has sense.
dante0147:
I don’t understand... Dors this Sowore have sense like this ?? If not for this election I won’t even know Soyinka still exists... Soyinka is not The whole of Nigeria... If one person does endorse you doesn’t mean you can’t get what you were not endorsed for... You can’t rule a nation like Nigeria if you can’t take charge of your self..
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by hush15: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2019
whytediamond:
Sowore, so sorry for the disappointment, Professor Soyinka wouldn't want votes to be divided, there's a collective push to vote out tyranny.

Endorsements from him wouldn't still get you 50k votes so why waste the precious little vote that may just be the difference to get Nigeria working again.

To the Youngie above, you missed FTC by 1millisec. Try again next week for the grand prize of 1000 USD from Seun

That collective purpose is what he doesn't understand. He thinks he can tackle Bubu heads on but he doesn't seem to realize that he is like a pin in a haystack...

1 Like

Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by Antoeni(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2019
Sowore is an untamed Arrogant Loose Canon who is always abusive and uncouth. He thinks contesting for the presidency is same as Unilag SUG.
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by tsinzu: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2019
Soyinka that has sold his conscience for a pot of porridge?
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by Sagewilliam(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2019
kissMust you be endorse before winning an election??
SaharaReporters should endorse you. cryMust you be endorse before winning an election??
SaharaReporters should endorse you.
Re: Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore by BlackBaron: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2019
A most practical candidate in my book would be Moghalu.

Sowore seems like a very leftist in the mould of a Hugo Chavez. Those types of leaders don't end well due to their misapplication of rules and also unconventional practices.

Example is the #100, 000 minimum wage. That means a dramatic increase in wages also for those above the minimum wage bracket.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faulty AC: House Of Representatives Adjourn Plenary / Buhari’s ‘DEEL’ With Nigerian Youths / Gov Bello Mobilizes Contractors For Umomi Idah Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.