Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

[NEW][HQ] Verified Google ADWORDS Account With Free $350 Ad Credit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [NEW][HQ] Verified Google ADWORDS Account With Free $350 Ad Credit (460 Views)

Old Adwords Account Needed:::paying 10000 / Ad Credit / Femi Otedola's $350 Million Investment In Geregu Power, Commitment To FG’s Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[NEW][HQ] Verified Google ADWORDS Account With Free $350 Ad Credit by net2income: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2019
DO YOU NEED SAFE , VERIFIED, AND 100% WORKING GOOGLE ADWORDS ACCOUNTS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE?
We create Verified Adwords accounts with free $350 ad credit. All our Accounts are ready for your campaign(s)... (We can also deliver with Running Dummy campaign)

Maximum of $350 is spendable in Each Adwords accounts

HOW'S THE ACCOUNT GOING TO BE DELIVERED?...?

Your Adwords Account will be delivered via RDP/VPS. RDP Login details will be sent to you along side adwords account details. Also if you purchase domain access, you will have FTP logins sent.

ALRIGHT, HOW MUCH GOOGLE ADWORDS ACCOUNT GOES FOR?
GOOGLE ADWORDS ACCOUNTS + $350 AD CREDIT EACH : $30 ONLY (FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS PROMO)

ALRIGHT, I'M IN NEED OF AN ACCOUNT AND READY TO PURCHASE FROM YOU...
PAYMENT METHOD : BITCOIN and PAYPAL (KINDLY SEND ME A PM/SKYPE me FOR PAYMENT INFO)

AND AFTER THE PAYMENT?

PM/SKYPE the screenshot of the payment success page + your Bitcoin wallet address (If BITCOIN) but if PayPal, you will need to send your PayPal Email + Transaction ID and after confirmation of your payment, Details of your account will be immediately forwarded to you when I get online (If I'm not when you make the payment) ...

ANY COMMENT OR QUESTION ? DROP THEM HERE
Re: [NEW][HQ] Verified Google ADWORDS Account With Free $350 Ad Credit by alphawg(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hi abubakar, can i reach with phone or email?

(1) (Reply)

Swift Demand / Woman Goes Viral For Reviewing Soap Brands Based On How Good They Taste / Partnership Needed For Tiles Production Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.