Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Photos: Wizked And Tony Elumelu Hangout Ahead Of UBA Launch In Mali. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Wizked And Tony Elumelu Hangout Ahead Of UBA Launch In Mali. (503 Views)

Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land / Swanky Jerry Pictured With Dangote And Tony Elumelu In London / Wizkid And Tony Elumelu Hang Out Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Wizked And Tony Elumelu Hangout Ahead Of UBA Launch In Mali. by Zenzi: 7:34am On Feb 04, 2019
Popular musician, Wizked and Billionaire businessman, Tony Elumelu hangout ahead of UBA Group launch in Mali. The bank CEO shared the pictures with the capture below.

A quick chat with @wizkidayo before tonight’s show ahead of the @ubagroup ’s launch in #Mali tomorrow cc @mali_uba #TOEWay #Africapitalism #UBAinMali #UBAMalilaunch.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/02/photos-wizked-and-tony-elumelu-hangout.html

Re: Photos: Wizked And Tony Elumelu Hangout Ahead Of UBA Launch In Mali. by Imortal001: 7:41am On Feb 04, 2019
Plenti moni but i no fat!
Re: Photos: Wizked And Tony Elumelu Hangout Ahead Of UBA Launch In Mali. by Abjay97(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2019
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Will Go To Hell For Not Satisfying Their Wives In Bed - Lutterodt / Nigerian Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know Are Related / Don Jazzy Gave Me Back My Life After I Left Ubi – Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.