Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Man City Star Sergio Aguero Admits Handball Vs Arsenal, Fans React (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Star Sergio Aguero Admits Handball Vs Arsenal, Fans React (Photos) (481 Views)

Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) / Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos) / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man City Star Sergio Aguero Admits Handball Vs Arsenal, Fans React (Photos) by mysportdab: 7:53am On Feb 04, 2019
Manchester City Striker Sergio Aguero has admitted his third goal against Arsenal on Sunday was handball.

The Argentina international netted a hat trick against Arsenal on Sunday afternoon in a 3-1 rout.

However, Aguero’s third goal could have been chalked off after the ball hit his arm and crossed the line.

Referee Martin Atkinson opted to let the goal stand, much to the frustration of a couple of Arsenal stars.

And Aguero was quizzed on his hat trick after the game, with the striker admitting the handball after watching it on TV.

Aguero said: “It was important to win. The other day I scored early and we lost, today Iam very happy.”

When asked about his third goal that hit his hand, the Argentine added: “I think it came off my chest, but now I see on TV it was a handball.”

Aguero's City team-mate Fernandinho quickly jumped to his defence, saying: “It was a goal. It doesn't matter."

However, MySportDab report Liverpool fans have taken to social media to slam Aguero, claiming the goal should have been ruled out.

One fan said: “Aguero handball, but of course it won’t be talked about because he’s ‘doing what’s best for the country’.”

Another added: “After his shocker at Anfield, Martin Atkinson 'rewarded' with the biggest fixture of the weekend? Yet another howler.

Watch Video Here

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/02/man-city-star-sergio-aguero-admits.html

cc;lalasticlala,

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Targets Barcelona Star To Replace Hazard / Reasons Why Manchester United Will Win The Champions League / Bayern Munich Fan Tries To Take Joshua Kimmich's Shirt From A Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.