Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Election: Cameroon Or Sudan By Eloblinky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Cameroon Or Sudan By Eloblinky (427 Views)

Nigerians Abandoned In Sudan By FG Begs IPOB To Pressure Nigeria Govt For Rescue / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election: Cameroon Or Sudan By Eloblinky by Pharaoh350s(m): 7:57am On Feb 04, 2019
The God forsaken leader of the indigenous people of BIAFRA, recently claimed that Alh,ATIKU ABUBAKAR the flag bearer of the PDP is from cameroon ,few years after tweeting that the incumbent president of the Federal republic of Nigeria is from sudan, wow this kanu is a big fool that values his dog more than hundred of Igbo's killed while trying to protect from assassin's and public disgrace in Abia .

What amuse me the most is that some lazy youths are now dancing with him ,some saying BUHARI should remove his cap other saying ATIKU ABUBAKAR a title holder in adamawa (the waziri) to pull off his trousers in public so you can check his little johnthomas , nawa 4 9ja. Our mumu don reach like this , how can you tell a waziri to pull off trousers ,those of us from the cure north now's what waziri means , it's even a sacrilege to talk to a waziri in a disrespectful manner , what I know is that anything you do is on your head , another amazing fact is that those that called kanu a fool far saying BUHARI is from SUDAN,are not supporting memo on ATIKU coming from Cameroon.

Lastly,there is one question I really love to ask.assuming both of them are not nigerian's ,and we all know its between APC and PDP ,is it better to vote for a man from far SUDAN almost North africa or vote for a cameroonian that share border with nigeria.
Am sorry if you find you find the above write-up offensive ,but I really wish to give you a secret , Nnamdi kanu is working with the Federal government to ensure buhari gets back to power, take a look at this, despite being British citizen the British are against any thing that is gonna destroy the country, but today kanu is in uk, there is a plan ,and it was for kanu to use his power convenience the ibos not to vote during election ,that's not working according to plan ,then they Masterminded another trick ,all these was to grant Nnamdi kanu Amnesty if he works for them.

Re: Election: Cameroon Or Sudan By Eloblinky by Pharaoh350s(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2019
The best way for him to get amnesty is from ATIKU, but he messed Every thing up
Re: Election: Cameroon Or Sudan By Eloblinky by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu needs mental evaluation.
Re: Election: Cameroon Or Sudan By Eloblinky by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2019
It is better to vote someone whose investment employs thousands of Nigerians, than one whose only investment in Nigeria is 150 gay cows

1 Like

Re: Election: Cameroon Or Sudan By Eloblinky by Corrinthians(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2019
Pharaoh350s:
The God forsaken leader of the indigenous people of BIAFRA, recently claimed that Alh,ATIKU ABUBAKAR the flag bearer of the PDP is from cameroon ,few years after tweeting that the incumbent president of the Federal republic of Nigeria is from sudan, wow this kanu is a big fool that values his dog more than hundred of Igbo's killed while trying to protect from assassin's and public disgrace in Abia .

What amuse me the most is that some lazy youths are now dancing with him ,some saying BUHARI should remove his cap other saying ATIKU ABUBAKAR a title holder in adamawa (the waziri) to pull off his trousers in public so you can check his little johnthomas , nawa 4 9ja. Our mumu don reach like this , how can you tell a waziri to pull off trousers ,those of us from the cure north now's what waziri means , it's even a sacrilege to talk to a waziri in a disrespectful manner , what I know is that anything you do is on your head , another amazing fact is that those that called kanu a fool far saying BUHARI is from SUDAN,are not supporting memo on ATIKU coming from Cameroon.

Lastly,there is one question I really love to ask.assuming both of them are not nigerian's ,and we all know its between APC and PDP ,is it better to vote for a man from far SUDAN almost North africa or vote for a cameroonian that share border with nigeria.
Am sorry if you find you find the above write-up offensive ,but I really wish to give you a secret , Nnamdi kanu is working with the Federal government to ensure buhari gets back to power, take a look at this, despite being British citizen the British are against any thing that is gonna destroy the country, but today kanu is in uk, there is a plan ,and it was for kanu to use his power convenience the ibos not to vote during election ,that's not working according to plan ,then they Masterminded another trick ,all these was to grant Nnamdi kanu Amnesty if he works for them.
Afonjazy imaginations.

Ati'aku Al'Camerooni must remove his trousers!
Re: Election: Cameroon Or Sudan By Eloblinky by Abfinest007(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
who is Nnamadi kanu work for
Re: Election: Cameroon Or Sudan By Eloblinky by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
who is Nnamadi kanu work for
Buhari and FG
Re: Election: Cameroon Or Sudan By Eloblinky by Pharaoh350s(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Afonjazy imaginations.

Ati'aku Al'Camerooni must remove his trousers!
Young lad you are too big for this nonsense
Kiss the truth and be well

(1) (Reply)

ISIS W’africa Could Disrupt Elections, Says Report / Fake News: Eurasia Group Didnt Predict Buhari Victory / Is APC Afraid Already? This Must Be The Handy Work Of Lie Mohammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.