Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock (1077 Views)

South-West PDP Backs Atiku After G-5 Defiance / Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by ELVISHOT: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2019
The Association of White Witches in Nigeria, AWWN, has finally endorsed PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, as the next President of the country.

Spokesman of the association, Dr. Iboi Okhue, told Sunday Independent in an exclusive telephone chat that, “the victory of Atiku was sealed in two meetings held on the Obudu Mountain in Cross River State and the Zuma Rock in Abuja.”

The white witches disclosed that Atiku’s major victory would be the bulk vote from the northern part of the country, including areas that President Mohammdu Buhari is expected to have a firm stronghold like some of the states in the northwest.

Read more About The Witches Below..

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/02/witches-endorse-atiku-after-marathon.html?m=1

Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by Oshin56(m): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2019
White witches have spoken let us wait for black witches before we can conclude
Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by gozmok1(m): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2019
ATIKU IS COMING

2 Likes

Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by wise2odd: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2019
grin grin let wait and see if the black witches are power than the white witches.
Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2019
If these are the kind of his supporters; then it says a lot for what he stands for.
Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by CodeTemplar: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2019
they also endorsed gej in run up to 2015 polls and we know how that went.
Most times it is a tactic of the dark forces to tarnish the image of the one they don't support.

1 Like

Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by demolinka(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Wow! Wonderful!! I hear d black wizards endorsed Eunice Atuejide...

1 Like

Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by CodeTemplar: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
Respect Me, My Religion & Tribe and We'll Be OK .
How can I potentially respect a religion that permits you to kill me unprovoked?
Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by ELVISHOT: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
CC
Lalasticlala
Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
CodeTemplar:

How can I potentially respect a religion that permits you to kill me unprovoked?

Stupidity and ignorance, all rolled into one.
Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by Binikingdowm: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
CodeTemplar:
they also endorsed gej in run up to 2015 polls and we know how that went.
Most times it is a tactic of the dark forces to tarnish the image of the one they don't support.
nah, they said Jonathan would loose and he lost

1 Like

Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by GMPO(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
J
Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by CodeTemplar: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Stupidity and ignorance, all rolled into one.
Illiteracy at its peak I tell you.
Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
THE WITCHES SUPPORTED GEJ IN 2015 & HE LOST GALLANTLY
2019: THEY HAVE PITCHED TENT WITH PDP & ATIKU AND THEY WILL ALL LOOOSE
COME FeBUHARI 16

1 Like

Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by nonsobaba: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is a very bad omen for Atiku because these same witches endorsed Jonathan in 2015 and he lost cheesy grin
Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Illiteracy at its peak I tell you.

Re: Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock by wise0ne: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fake news, they have already endorsed Buhari before with their broom, view any Buhari's campaign picture, you will see them

(1) (Reply)

See How These Ladies Campaigned For OVI Re-election. / How Nigerian Army Trains And Recruits / Governor Buni Marries Ex-governor Gaidam’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.