Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

N-power News - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power News (22679 Views)

N-power News Today 2021 March: Batch C Latest / N-power News: FG Launches New Portal For Exited N-power Beneficiaries / Latest N-power News Online Updates For Today Friday, August 9th, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power News by kalu61(m): 1:48am On Feb 27, 2019
zinnee24:
Dear Candidate, your application for N-Power Graduate program was unsuccessful. However, you have been shortlisted as an N-Build Trainee. Kindly indicate your interest in the program via https:///forms/kDXSBb25CUmWPD4J3 on or before noon of 15th February 2019..

Dear npowerng, is this message from npower? Is it real?. pls reply

l got the message but a friend discouraged me that it may be fraudsters. Any hope please.
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2019
knacker:

When Is the next recruitment coming up?

Kindly stay tuned to our social media platforms to get information on everything about N-Power, as you will be the first to know when we start.
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2019
ninodaniel:

plss npowerng is there no way u ppl can reach anambra focal person? they said dey HV sent everything to u ppl but all of us in anambra supplementary list our profile is still showing onboarded. dis month will soon end and we will not still be paid again. DTS not fair o and we HV bin working for two months now. plss u ppl should help us
we r broke already and we still transport ourselves to our various ppa's
thanks as u look into our case

We are working assiduously to rectify this issue, as soon as we receive your letter from your state it will be approved after proper verification
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Temitope009:
Good day sir @npowerng. My profile is still showing onboarded whereas this month has come to an end. Transporting myself to work will become harder if I'm not paid this month end. Please kindly use your office to help. I registered using 07068718147 and my Npower ID is NPVN-2017-0019797.. FCT Abuja sir, thank you.

Good day, Temitope.

We are working assiduously to resolve this issue, thank you for your patience.
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2019
kalu61:

l got the message but a friend discouraged me that it may be fraudsters. Any hope please.

If you are still interested Kindly use to the link on the SMS that was sent to you to complete your registration.
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Amigos12:

Please note:Nbuild batch 1b concluded their three months theoretical December 2018.

After your training, you would receive your posting letter from your training center
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2019
sirmmykay:
Dear Npower, I am a 2018 volunteer deployed to Ilorin, Kwara state where I was doing my MSC program.
I got married and have to move to abuja bcus my project supervisor told me to be sending my project to him thru mail.

please what can I do because I'm not ready to lose the opportunity.

The N-power programme has No redeployment.
Re: N-power News by MankindClemmy: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Please will Ntax be part of enhancement program?
Re: N-power News by bowen2018: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2019
sir, what of our backlogs for 2016 batch. thanks for prompt response. Are we paying this end ( our baklogs, 2016) as promise by SSA to president Mr. Afolabi
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Amigos12:
Please for nbuild batch 1b,Are trainees to get approval from Npower before embarking on Internship?

You are to get your posting letter from your training center
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2019
MankindClemmy:
Please will Ntax be part of enhancement program?

For information about N-tax kindly contact vaids.
Re: N-power News by ahmedee: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2019
what is the rational behind disqualification of some npower beneficiaries from benefitting from other government interventions/jobs for example FADAMA graduate unemployment scheme (Fadama GUYS) some candidates were delisted/denied agricultural grant disbursement from GUYS after training, submission of necessary documents, verification e.t.c for been npower beneficiaries. Could you please get in touch with necessary stakeholders inform them of the objectives of npower as social intervention program to develop skills of the beneficiaries and prepare them ahead of future opportunities while receiving stipend as palliative measure to cushion effect of unemployment/poverty.
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2019
bowen2018:
sir, what of our backlogs for 2016 batch. thanks for prompt response. Are we paying this end ( our baklogs, 2016) as promise by SSA to president Mr. Afolabi

Backlog payment is done in batches

Please be patient as we are working on paying all backlogs soon.
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2019
ahmedee:
what is the rational behind disqualification of some npower beneficiaries from benefitting from other government interventions/jobs for example FADAMA graduate unemployment scheme (Fadama GUYS) some candidates were delisted/denied agricultural grant disbursement from GUYS after training, submission of necessary documents, verification e.t.c for been npower beneficiaries. Could you please get in touch with necessary stakeholders inform them of the objectives of npower as social intervention program to develop skills of the beneficiaries and prepare them ahead of future opportunities while receiving stipend as palliative measure to cushion effect of unemployment/poverty.

Okay, noted.
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Tola1709:
Dear Sir,

Hope this mail meets you well. I am one of the Npower participants. with registration number NPVN-2017-0031091, N-Agro. I was enrolled into the program on December 2018, batch 2, supplementary list.

My profile is still showing On Boarded, even after up loading all the necessary documents required. I have communicated with my focal person and he confirmed that my deployment letter has been forwarded to appropriate place

. Kindly use your good office in helping me to resolve this issue. Thank you sir.

We are working assiduously to rectify this issue, as soon as we receive your letter from your state it will be approved after proper verification
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2019
Tola1709:
Dear Sir,

Hope this mail meets you well. I am one of the Npower participants. with registration number NPVN-2017-0031091, N-Agro. I was enrolled into the program on December 2018, batch 2, supplementary list.

My profile is still showing On Boraded, even after up loading all the necessary documents required. I have communicated with my focal man and he confirmed that my depolyment letter has been forwarded to appropriate place

. Kindly use your good office in helping me to resolve this issue. Thank you sir.

Re: N-power News by haykins2015: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please when will n-power registration going to commence?
Re: N-power News by DrTims(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nice one N Power

1 Like

Re: N-power News by npowerng: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
haykins2015:

Soon.
Kindly stay tuned to the N-Power official social media channels for more information and latest updates.

1 Like

Re: N-power News by kalu61(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2019
haykins2015:
I saw one someone forwarder on WhatsApp. check their site
Re: N-power News by kalu61(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2019
npowerng:

If you are still interested Kindly use to the link on the SMS that was sent to you to complete your registration.
the link has expired. May be when the portal open again
Re: N-power News by thebest1210(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2019
@npower, what's happening to our February stipends?? It's march 2, and nothing has been said or done about it.
Please, when are we receiving the stipend?

2 Likes

Re: N-power News by ibkrea8: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
npowerng:

You have the right to vote any party you want, vote wisely.

Rumours are flying around that the Npower program has been scraped. I hope you can be honest with us if there is any truth to this? Because I feel this may be true that's why we are yet to be paid for February, especially as the FG paid all workers before election day, including corpers. Please give us something concrete and not the "soon" language. Thank you. �
Re: N-power News by Amysynod(f): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=npowerng post=76221471]

Soon.
Kindly stay tuned to the N-Power official social media channels for more information and latest updates.[/quote

Pls the handles of N-Power social media channels
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2019
kalu61:
I saw one someone forwarder on WhatsApp. check their site

It's a piece of false information that is circulating on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: N-power News by npowerng: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=Amysynod post=76329286][/quote]

You are on a very reliable platform here. You can always get your first-hand information about Npower here.
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2019
ibkrea8:

Rumours are flying around that the Npower program has been scraped. I hope you can be honest with us if there is any truth to this? Because I feel this may be true that's why we are yet to be paid for February, especially as the FG paid all workers before election day, including corpers. Please give us something concrete and not the "soon" language. Thank you. �

No cause for alarm, the N-Power programme is very much active and it's ongoing.
Payment will commence soon
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2019
haykins2015:

When we have a commencement date, you will be the first to know.

Kindly stay tuned to our official social media pages for first-hand information
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2019
thebest1210:
@npower, what's happening to our February stipends?? It's march 2, and nothing has been said or done about it.
Please, when are we receiving the stipend?

Payment would commence shortly.
Re: N-power News by Comanche(f): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
npowerng:

Hello,

Someone here is trying to access the site. It isn't going through. Is there any issue?
Re: N-power News by toxict14: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
npowerng:

Today or tomorrow?
Re: N-power News by npowerng: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Comanche:

Hello,

Someone here is trying to access the site. It isn't going through. Is there any issue?

Kindly refresh and try again later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arik Air Vacancies / Two Job Offers. I Am Confused / Job Scammers New Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.