Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Mother-in-law - Episode 9 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mother-in-law - Episode 9 (417 Views)

My Mother In-Law (Episode 1) / Mother-in-law - Episode 1 / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 9 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2019
*Mother-in-law - Episode 9*

����‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

It's getting more intriguing..

Mrs. Asibong and Ibinabo, 12:35 AM“I have heard your plight madam. We have the solution to your problems right here. We have the power to change what has been done to your son and to stop you from suffering further losses,” a burly, potbellied man, with an unkempt look, said to Mrs. Asibong. The man was probably in his mid-fifties. He worked from his large house. One could tell that his shrine, which was a large room in his house was custom made. It must have been designed when the house plan was being drawn.

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/02/04/mother-in-law-episode-9/

(1) (Reply)

8 Fun Things To Do When You Have Writer's Block / New Book - Lost And Found By Danielle Steel / Dangerous Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.