Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB (915 Views)

Main Reason Why Some Npower Batch C2 Beneficiaries Have Not Received Payment / NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me / N-power: Announced For Lagos Beneficiaries To Come For Their Vest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by npowerng: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2019
Some of the N-Power Lagos Beneficiaries showing their support for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by Imortal001: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2019
Team 4 + 4 i see you!
FeBuhari is done and dusted.
sorry mr atifku!
you have a questionable character and you know that " character is like pregnancy, its can never be hidden".

2 Likes

Re: Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by Buharimustgo16F: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2019
I still they imagine how this man from Sudan that call himself a President that openly Call delta state Apc Governorship candidate a presidential and a senatorial candidate, a man that raise another man hand in benue state Apc campaign tail be Nigerian President.
Re: Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by Jonadull: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
I still they imagine how this man from Sudan that call himself a President that openly Call delta state Apc Governorship candidate a presidential and a senatorial candidate, a man that raise another man hand in benue state Apc campaign tail be Nigerian President.
Stale .
Try something else
Re: Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by Rightchuks(m): 2:25am On Mar 09, 2019
Pls help!
I noticed that some information in my profile page have been changed or removed like ( phone number, LGA and State of origin, passport). How do I edit to correct them?
Thanks.
Re: Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by npowerng: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Rightchuks:
Pls help!
I noticed that some information in my profile page have been changed or removed like ( phone number, LGA and State of origin, passport). How do I edit to correct them?
Thanks.

Do not panic, as we are working to resolve it
Re: Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by Rightchuks(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
npowerng:

ok.
Re: Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by Preator: 1:56am On Mar 12, 2019
npowerng:

Account still on hold despite doing every necessary thing since January. What's the way forward where the focal person refuses to send my letter/docs?
Re: Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by npowerng: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2019
Preator:

Account still on hold despite doing every necessary thing since January. What's the way forward where the focal person refuses to send my letter/docs?

What did you do wrong?

Why do you feel your focal person is refusing to send your letter?
Re: Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by Preator: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
npowerng:

What did you do wrong?

Why do you feel your focal person is refusing to send your letter?
Its not a one person thing. If you check your twitter handle, you'll see people with the same issue. I don't knw what we all did wrong except that we got placed on hold
Re: Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by npowerng: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2019
Preator:

Its not a one person thing. If you check your twitter handle, you'll see people with the same issue. I don't knw what we all did wrong except that we got placed on hold

Okay, Noted sir.
Re: Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by npowerng: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Preator:

Write a full detailed complaint attached with an attestation letter from your PPA, Stamped and signed by the head of your PPA and a full copy of your attendance.

Send to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by npowerng: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2019
Preator:

Write a full detailed complaint attached with an attestation letter from your PPA, Stamped and signed by the head of your PPA and a full copy of your attendance.

Re: Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB by Preator: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
npowerng:

I have sent as requested since Sunday. I am yet to receive any reply though. Kindly help to follow up. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed - Dispatch Riders / Graduate Data Analysts Recruitment At First Bank Of Nigeria / ICRC Recruitment 2019/2020 - ICRC Application Portal Is Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.