Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday (25052 Views)

Timi Dakolo Gives His Wife "Best Assurance" / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday by Niyinficient(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2019
TheMoniker:
Hmmm. This is so deep olodo rabata. That’s what they’ve programmed you to think, Nigerian system is crazy o. Hey, 2 million isn’t empowerment! I spend that on bills in few months and I have a branch of my business I invested over 2 million in and it’s yet to give me the desired output. I’m not taking about “milkose” empowerment that won’t even pay daily bills, if politicians want to empower then it should be sensible. I have 4 of those cameras in my house, I think I should get an umbrella and start going to parties uninvited to take pictures grin

I could have forged ahead to enlighten you the more, but for the simple fact that you dont understand what 'SME' means, i leave you to your delusion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From Actress Lota Chukwu's 29th Birthday / Wathoni Anyansi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Beautiful New Photos Of Oge Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.