Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Atiku Can't Be Trusted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Can't Be Trusted (328 Views)

Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West / Segun Sowunmi Reacts To Alleged Leaked Tape Of Atiku Can't Win Except Rigging / Segun Sowunmi Leaked Tape: 'Atiku Can't Win Except Rigging' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Can't Be Trusted by Misturjess: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2019
It is disturbing that Atiku and his running mate, Peter Obi, could boldly face the national, and indeed, global audience boasting that the future of our country belongs to looters
Re: Atiku Can't Be Trusted by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2019
Sane Nigerians will still vote for him
Re: Atiku Can't Be Trusted by shakmati(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2019
Misturjess:
It is disturbing that Atiku and his running mate, Peter Obi, could boldly face the national, and indeed, global audience boasting that the future of our country belongs to looters

So it's your cabal run demented and lifeless Bubu that can be trusted? I'd rather an Atiku who is still in charge of his faculties and his government. I can't imagine jailing a Buhari for theft under him as the man is barely aware. An Atiku can however answer for wrongdoing under him!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Can't Be Trusted by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Misturjess:

i can see you have comprehension and understanding problem just like your grand mentor Buhari. is that what you took out of that town hall conversation? go back and watch that video. this time carefully then quote me to continue the convo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Can't Be Trusted by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2019
Misturjess:

It is more disturbing Thathe Buhari must read instructions before he can take action.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Can't Be Trusted by StillX10(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku/Obi

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Is Ready For PMB Rally / Helicopter Crash: What Pastor Adeboye Told Me Before The Crash- Osinbajo / ‘nnamdi Kanu Is A Federal Government, APC Agent’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.