Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Revival Hour: The Chosen Generation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Hour: The Chosen Generation (201 Views)

Revival Hour Evening Sermons : The Mystery Of Names (Part 3) / Revival Hour ; Do Not Be Conformed To This World!!!! / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revival Hour: The Chosen Generation by TheRevivalist(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Reviving Message: The Chosen Generation.
Text: 1 Peter 2:9
We the CHRISTIAN YOUTHS have a major role to play in God's Divine plan for this world. This is why the devil is distracting the youths with worldly things today,Now than ever.
The real God chosen Leaders of tomorrow are not there yet! If not I doubt if we would still be in all this mess.
it's unfortunate majority of those who some of our youths of today refer to as role models are only concerned with making MONEY and not IMPACT, but even at that what pains me the most is how most of them go about it this days.
After all this said, who would give the "Divine Leaders of Tomorrow" who are preparing today, the opportunity we desire to implement our goals? Well only God can!. The men in power are only pocket concerned and not people concerned.
Many of us have been undergoing divine training from the Holy Spirit for assignment God has prepared ahead of us in this generation.
But aside that, the question is Why are the chosen ones not always where they can be chosen? I bet in this part of the world it's a "man know man thing", therefore Equality and Fair rights still remain a Problem. that's why now more than ever we need to focus on God and surrender all to Jesus while we await His appointed time for us.
When will our Moses come?
When will the desired change come?
Politically Democracy has Failed Us!
Economically Human intellect has failed Us!
Administratively the People's choice are not doing what needs to be done! So who do we turn to? ------->GOD !!!! Only GOD Can save us, Only GOD can give the young ones opportunities to manifest that which He has invested in us for GOOD .
Only WE His Elect can fulfill the Prophecy of joel 2:28, because it's High time we start replacing those dreams minded people (old) with the VISIONARIES (young) who are still very strong and active for God's work.
But there is a BUT ! But what? But only until we start to seek REVIVAL, Nothing will Be Done !
Why Revival? Well becos the youths of 2day are blinded and distracted by things of this world, ignorant of God's plan for them. We are spiritually inactive and therefore need to be re-awakened and divinely empowered to be able to carry out the task God has given to us for this Generation!!
Our Future is in God's Hands and not the Government, our parents or the devil.
Prayer
-Whatever that needs 2b destroyed in my life to enable me do the Father's Business ,what are you waiting for? die! in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Revival Hour: The Chosen Generation by TheRevivalist(m): 3:50am On Mar 05, 2019
TheRevivalist:
Reviving Message: The Chosen Generation.
Text: 1 Peter 2:9
We the CHRISTIAN YOUTHS have a major role to play in God's Divine plan for this world. This is why the devil is distracting the youths with worldly things today,Now than ever.
The real God chosen Leaders of tomorrow are not there yet! If not I doubt if we would still be in all this mess.
it's unfortunate majority of those who some of our youths of today refer to as role models are only concerned with making MONEY and not IMPACT, but even at that what pains me the most is how most of them go about it this days.
After all this said, who would give the "Divine Leaders of Tomorrow" who are preparing today, the opportunity we desire to implement our goals? Well only God can!. The men in power are only pocket concerned and not people concerned.
Many of us have been undergoing divine training from the Holy Spirit for assignment God has prepared ahead of us in this generation.
But aside that, the question is Why are the chosen ones not always where they can be chosen? I bet in this part of the world it's a "man know man thing", therefore Equality and Fair rights still remain a Problem. that's why now more than ever we need to focus on God and surrender all to Jesus while we await His appointed time for us.
When will our Moses come?
When will the desired change come?
Politically Democracy has Failed Us!
Economically Human intellect has failed Us!
Administratively the People's choice are not doing what needs to be done! So who do we turn to? ------->GOD !!!! Only GOD Can save us, Only GOD can give the young ones opportunities to manifest that which He has invested in us for GOOD .
Only WE His Elect can fulfill the Prophecy of joel 2:28, because it's High time we start replacing those dreams minded people (old) with the VISIONARIES (young) who are still very strong and active for God's work.
But there is a BUT ! But what? But only until we start to seek REVIVAL, Nothing will Be Done !
Why Revival? Well becos the youths of 2day are blinded and distracted by things of this world, ignorant of God's plan for them. We are spiritually inactive and therefore need to be re-awakened and divinely empowered to be able to carry out the task God has given to us for this Generation!!
Our Future is in God's Hands and not the Government, our parents or the devil.
Prayer
-Whatever that needs 2b destroyed in my life to enable me do the Father's Business ,what are you waiting for? die! in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

The Word Of GOD For You Today / Register For Free / Trumpets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.