Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) (487 Views)

Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by chiangwar: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2019
Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (Video) ⋆

A video has emerged of President Muhammadu Buhari failing to recognize his own handwriting on national television.

While appearing on an interactive programme on NTA on Friday, Buhari had written down questions asked by members of a live audience.

However, when it came to answering the questions one after the other, the president could not recognize his own handwriting.

Staring at the paper on which he wrote the questions, Buhari said, “It is not very clear what I have written here….”

Buhari was on NTA this evening.
Many youths were asking him questions. He pretended to be writing down the questions, When it was time to answer the questions, he could not remember any of the questions asked him.

Here's a video for the doubters and Buhari lovers.......don't know why you keep supporting him � #BuhariMustGo pic.twitter.com/OKW0Qpx9oh

https://www.herald.ng/buhari-fails-to-recognise-own-handwriting-on-nta-video/amp/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by madmohamed(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2019
chiangwar:
Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (Video) ⋆

A video has emerged of President Muhammadu Buhari failing to recognize his own handwriting on national television.

While appearing on an interactive programme on NTA on Friday, Buhari had written down questions asked by members of a live audience.

However, when it came to answering the questions one after the other, the president could not recognize his own handwriting.

Staring at the paper on which he wrote the questions, Buhari said, “It is not very clear what I have written here….”

Buhari was on NTA this evening.
Many youths were asking him questions. He pretended to be writing down the questions, When it was time to answer the questions, he could not remember any of the questions asked him.

Here's a video for the doubters and Buhari lovers.......don't know why you keep supporting him � #BuhariMustGo pic.twitter.com/OKW0Qpx9oh

https://www.herald.ng/buhari-fails-to-recognise-own-handwriting-on-nta-video/amp/
at lest I am better than Nigerian president don't ask me how ,

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by festacman(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by PointB: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
I fitn't laff! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by gozmok1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
ATIKU IS COMING

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by StillX10(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
This man's brain is gone. I don't know what his supporters are supporting him for.
Re: Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video) by DerrickzB: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hehehe.. same man that has been slumping, unable to remember his contesting party members and the offices they r campaigning for and also unable to recognise his own writing is who Zombies want to remain for another 4years.. lets not talk about his incompetence oo.. that one fit cause wahala grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku/obi Will Elevate Corruption To State Craft- Bmo / FG Raises Fresh Plot To Scuttle Democracy, Warns CUPP, Others / JUST IN: APC Can’t Field Candidates In Rivers Elections, Supreme Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.