Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North (2927 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Tinubu Will Get Bulk Igbo Votes, Continue Buhari’s Good Works – Nwoye / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by abduljabbar4(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Me specheless? Go and read my modified comment and keep enjoying your IDP camp.
Being an ipobian is curse.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Disclaimer: This is not meant to mock the Igbos or celebrate the umfortunate thing that happened during the civil war but to pass a message to this yound lady right here.

Total persons killed by boko haram = approximately 30,000.

Total biafrans killed by the federal army and hunger = 3,000,000 (three million)

3,000,000÷30,000 = 100

In essense, boko haram needs to kill us a hundred times more than they have already done before they can equal what the federal army did to your grandparentsgrin. Unfortumately, Boko haram can hardly attack small villages now, Thank God.

Talking about mockery, the average person from my region doesn't die in prison in foreign countries for selling drugs. We dont have cultists like you do. We didnt get scammed and led to our early graves by a 40 year old who cares more about his dog. We are not trying so hard to associate with Foreigners like the way your people want to be jews at all costs, disgracing yourselves at the international level. We are not known for mass exam malpractise. We are not known for 419, drug trafficking or prostitution and most importantly. majority of us are not from baby factoriesgrin
You see why I called you political illiterate when we started.. Of course you didn't fail to disappoint me as usual.
Oya listen let me teach you what your parents failed to teach you. During the war, Nigeria lost close to a million casualties, ask your father if he can be sincere to you ... The casualties wasn't one sided hence the 3 yr battle.
Then coming to Igbos side, Who told you only Igbos fought the war ?.. Don't tell me that you stylishly mocking the same SS minorities that fought alongside with Igbos you love to cherish?
If you like keep emphasizing war up and down, the war has ended. Igbos are second most populated ethnic group in Nigeria before the war which is the picture I attached below and they are still second most populated after the war. Check 2018 CIA latest report.
I repeat, your people are going down, watch your back. Shekau is coming is coming. Your generation will experience Boko Haram ( Sorry If I hurt you) It's a bitter truth. Boko Haram will never stop.
What of maternal morality?.. If one thousand babies are born in your region, 700 will die...
Shey you are good at statistics, bring it on
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by abduljabbar4(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

You see why I called you political illiterate when we started.. Of course you didn't fail to disappoint me as usual.
Oya listen let me teach you what your parents failed to teach you. During the war, Nigeria lost close to a million casualties, ask your father if he can be sincere to you ... The casualties wasn't one sided hence the 3 yr battle.
Then coming to Igbos side, Who told you only Igbos fought the war ?.. Don't tell me that you stylishly mocking the same SS minorities that fought alongside with Igbos you love to cherish?
If you like keep emphasizing war up and down, the war has ended. Igbos are second most populated ethnic group in Nigeria before the war which is the picture I attached below and they are still second most populated after the war.
I repeat, your people are going down, watch your back. Shekau is coming is coming. Your generation will experience Boko Haram ( Sorry If I hurt you) It's a bitter truth. Boko Haram will never stop.
What of maternal morality?.. If one thousand babies are born in your region, 700 will die...

Okay, let me pretend to agree that we lost a million brothers. What is 30,000 compared to 2 million souls?. Maybe you dont know what a million is. Mind you, thos 1 million include the South southerners yours biafran soldiers were raping and killing.

between 2013 and 2015, there was over 100 bomb blasts in Nigeria but the bomb blasts between 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by abduljabbar4(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

If you like keep emphasizing war up and down, the war has ended. Igbos are second most populated ethnic group in Nigeria before the war which is the picture I attached below and they are still second most populated after the war.

Okay, let me pretend to agree that we lost a million brothers. What is 30,000 compared to 2 million souls?. Maybe you dont know what a million is. Mind you, those 1 million include the South southerners yours biafran soldiers were raping and killing.

between 2011and 2015, there was over 300 bomb blasts in Nigeria but the bomb blasts from 2015 to 2019 are not up to 50 so i am sorry to disappoint you, Boko haram is gone. You should be more concerned about python dance and the rest.

I didn't even bother to read your "data" the moment i saw the spelling of Igbo as "Ibo".cheesy
Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Don't be emotional, let's chat bro. grin
abduljabbar4:

Okay, let me pretend to agree that we lost a million brothers. What is 30,000 compared to 2 million souls?. Maybe you dont know what a million is. Mind you, thos 1 million include the South southerners yours biafran soldiers were raping and killing.

between 2013 and 2015, there was over 100 bomb blasts in Nigeria but the bomb blasts between 2015
Don't be an illiterate. All SS fought alongside with Igbos except some factions of Ijaws in Old Rivers state not all Ijaws because Ben Bruce's brother who was an Ijaw fought alongside with Ibos . Edos were sitting on the fence, today they are Biafra, after one week they will tell you they are Nigerians.
People of Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Delta fought along side with Biafra till the end of the war.
Don't say that Biafran forces lay their hands on SS because If they have done, they would have gone into extinction. Igbos value humanity.

So you even have the temerity to show me the fake figure of Boko Haram casualties ?
OK let's assume it's true, what made you think that more heads won't flow by next week and beyond? .. Don't rejoice bro, they are preparing for bigger assignment. ... Boko Haram war never end until the world ends.... Your 100th generation will experience it
Infact, I will tag your moniker once they strike again probably by next week or even this week So don't rejoice . lolzz.
I hope you are active on nairaland.
Any president who wants to end Boko Haram (which is impossible though ) will never have my vote.

Don't be emotional, let's chat bro.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by celeiyke: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You guys are very funny.The igbos clearly voted against Buhari in 2015. Were the 7 million northern Igbos sleeping then or was it that they coincidentally had totally different opinions from their south eastern brothers?You guys like deceiving and overrating yourselves. Its not 7 million, its 700 million.

Keep deceiving ursef. In 2015 the igbo were not interested
Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by oyebanji44: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Preshy561:

Exactly, that's why your drunken dullardindho gworon chewing smelly skeletal farozident should stop parading all over east looking for who to vote him, knowing fully well that Igbo votes dont count.

Tell him to stop hustling for Igbo votes, he did it without Igbo votes, he should do it again rather than wailing.
Absolutely disillusioned .well..God will help you people. Let us wait and see.l don't want to talk further because the ibo people suffered most and l don't want to add injury upon injury.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by abduljabbar4(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
celeiyke:

Keep deceiving ursef. In 2015 the igbo were not interested

Yeah, and this year when you are defeated again, you will say its because of Ipob's No vote order. Self deceit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by abduljabbar4(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Don't be emotional, let's chat bro. grin
Don't be an illiterate. All SS fought alongside with Igbos except some factions of Ijaws in Old Rivers state not all Ijaws because Ben Bruce's brother who was an Ijaw fought alongside with Ibos . Edos were sitting on the fence, today they are Biafra, after one week they will tell you they are Nigerians.
People of Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Delta fought along side with Biafra till the end of the war.
Don't say that Biafran forces lay their hands on SS because If they have done, they would have gone into extinction. Igbos value humanity.

So you even have the temerity to show me the fake figure of Boko Haram casualties ?
OK let's assume it's true, what made you think that more heads won't flow by next week and beyond? .. Don't rejoice bro, they are preparing for bigger assignment. ... Boko Haram war never end until the world ends.... Your 100th generation will experience it
Infact, I will tag your moniker once they strike again probably by next week or even this week So don't rejoice . lolzz.
I hope you are active on nairaland.
Any president who wants to end Boko Haram (which is impossible though ) will never have my vote.

Don't be emotional, let's chat bro.

You are the one that is being emotional, throwing personal insults when i hit your nerves with factscheesy. So why count the Ijaws you killed as part of the federal army? Your soldiers were raping them remember. The only reason why you couldn't eliminate them was that 'em Awolowo, Buhari, Gowon, shuwa, etc were busy dealing with you people. Please learn some comprehension. I never said the SS didn't fight against Nigeria but it is on record that you killed a lot of those among them that didn't want to be fooled by hoejukwugrin.

There are countless sources to show that Boko haram killed just about 30,000 people. Start with this one:

http://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/boko-haram-kills-32570-in-eight-years-undp/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjqu93cxaLgAhUMYVAKHWibCXgQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1xxVpgaW_4ocsF092j71su

compare 32,000 in 8 years vs 3,000,000 in 3 years. (Like i said, i am not happy about the massacre unlike you)

As at this time, you should be more worried about the traffickers dying in Asian dungeons than the few people getting killed by Boko haram. You can die of heart attack, Boko Haram is gone for goodcheesy. Your panties-stealing cultists and yahoo boys who are always on the hunt for wayward girls in the east kill often more than Boko haram nowcheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by J4justice: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Are the Igbos in the North different from the Igbos in the South- winkEast?
Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by olawalepopoola: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
All I know is that Buhari is winning the forthcoming presidential election even if it is by 1 vote

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by hucienda: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Igbo voters reach 7 million for north? Wow.
Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by durangokid: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You guys are very funny.The igbos clearly voted against Buhari in 2015. Were the 7 million northern Igbos sleeping then or was it that they coincidentally had totally different opinions from their south eastern brothers?You guys like deceiving and overrating yourselves. Its not 7 million, its 700 million.
. You think the rigging in northern part like that of Kano that led to the murder of Kano REC will happen again?
Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You are the one that is being emotional, throwing personal insults when i hit your nerves with factscheesy. So why count the Ijaws you killed as part of the federal army? Your soldiers were raping them remember. The only reason why you couldn't eliminate them was that 'em Awolowo, Buhari, Gowon, shuwa, etc were busy dealing with you people. Please learn some comprehension. I never said the SS didn't fight against Nigeria but it is on record that you killed a lot of those among them that didn't want to be fooled by hoejukwugrin.

There are countless sources to show that Boko haram killed just about 30,000 people. Start with this one:

http://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/boko-haram-kills-32570-in-eight-years-undp/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjqu93cxaLgAhUMYVAKHWibCXgQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1xxVpgaW_4ocsF092j71su

compare 32,000 in 8 years vs 3,000,000 in 3 years. (Like i said, i am not happy about the massacre unlike you)

As at this time, you should be more worried about the traffickers dying in Asian dungeons than the few people getting killed by Boko haram. You can die of heart attack, Boko Haram is gone for goodcheesy. Your panties-stealing cultists and yahoo boys who are always on the hunt for wayward girls in the east kill often more than Boko haram nowcheesy
Save this this your epistle for now.

I will tag you once your brother in Islam strike again possibly this week. Hope you won't report me to mod for spamming your mentions..
Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by abduljabbar4(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Save this this your epistle for now.

I will tag you once your brother in Islam strike again possibly this week. Hope you won't report me to mod for spamming your mentions..

No problem. i will also tag you every time your brothers strike

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by abduljabbar4(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
durangokid:
. You think the rigging in northern part like that of Kano that led to the murder of Kano REC will happen again?

what was rigged then? The turnout was reasonable and Jonathan got 200k votes which is okay. What do you have to say about the 85% turnout in rivers with 1.4 million votes for pdp and just 69k votes for APC?

Assuming Apc rigged Kano as an opposition, it will be much easier for them now as a ruling party.

The real thing to say is that pdp can no longer write ss results this year.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by durangokid: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

what was rigged then? The turnout was reasonable and Jonathan got 200k votes which is okay. What do you have to say about the 85% turnout in rivers with 1.4 million votes for pdp and just 69k votes for APC?

Assuming Apc rigged Kano as an opposition, it will be much easier for them now as a ruling party.

. Same in the north too
Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by abduljabbar4(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
durangokid:
. Same in the north too
Which part of the North had 80% turnout?
Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by durangokid: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

. Same in the north too for APC since the election is between Fulani and Fulani
Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by abduljabbar4(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
durangokid:
. Same in the north too for APC since the election is between Fulani and Fulani

1 fulani that enjoys unconditional love against another fulani that has been romancing with the ardent enemy and is wildly seen as an elitist. You will not get what i am saying until after the elections
Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by durangokid: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

1 fulani that enjoys unconditional love against another fulani that has been romancing with the ardent enemy and is wildly seen as an elitist. You will not get what i am saying until after the elections
Don't worry you will be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by APCsupporter: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2019
How market?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by FriendNG: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2019
APCsupporter:
How market?

My brother you wicked oh grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku Fight Over 7m Igbo Votes In North by APCsupporter: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2019
FriendNG:

My brother you wicked oh grin

They have not seen anything yet. I am going to wait till after 3 days before I start the real mocking. If i start now some people will commit suicide. I will let them cool down a bit for now

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Should Declare State Of Emergency In Lagos Now / “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake / One Of ESN Personels (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.