Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos (49486 Views)

Bye-Election: Orji Kalu And His Entourage Storm Ariaria Int'l Market (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by Dpharisee: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Business oriented team; I hope to see economic boom with these guys in-charge
Tinubu Otoge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by SEONaijaExpert: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jimi can't win Lagos, talk less of winning it for Atiku and Obi

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by Oricha79(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Obi Chinese dey copy star boy
Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by Badonasty(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Naijaalive:
"Peter Obi and Jimi Agbaje at Alaba this morning. Now heading to other markets. Notice no inducements with tradermoni just pure naked passion by the 85% Nigerians against the APC..." Posted as received.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Peter-Obi-Jimi-Agbaje-Storm-Alaba-International-Market-Photos.html?m=1

most people just came to see whether they'll share money...nothing more
Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by Clvot: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Naijaalive:
"Peter Obi and Jimi Agbaje at Alaba this morning. Now heading to other markets. Notice no inducements with tradermoni just pure naked passion by the 85% Nigerians against the APC..." Posted as received.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Peter-Obi-Jimi-Agbaje-Storm-Alaba-International-Market-Photos.html?m=1
Na so too No trader Moni Inducement ,Imagine the Midget Fake pastor going to Oshodi Arena Market to give 10k to a friend's mother whose stock of Items worth 1.9 Million Naira ,The woman just bought Cray fish with Cow leg and some nice Vegetables to cook , Sama am with Semovita me too Join to eat ,We just eat , laugh over it ,Me ,my friends ,Home are already Articulated Jare.Atiku/Obi Carry go.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by deboysben(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
From vaults iyanoba to Alaba is a no go area hold up everywhere

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by AmazingELixir: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Destiny34:
This Time, oba of Lagos will threaten Igbo with Atlantic oceans, not lagoons after seeing this!

grin grin grin

You badt gaan

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by simplyOJ(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
rainylad:

See crowd in just that area shocked kiss

I hope they all have PVCs to give APC a run for their money
That's another angle people are not looking at. That PVC part; that's the only ticket needed to board the bus.
Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by sanc2s(f): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
95% of people there are Igbos. More than half of them don't have PVC. Unless it's not PVC that will be needed for elections, that's when Igbos will have a say. As long as it's to go and queue, they will be doing business
Naijaalive:

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by kingthreatz: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Igbos need to realize they are not the only Nigerians. They are less than 20% of the Nigerian population

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by Extouch: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
I hope this will translate to ousting APC both state and federal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by oruma19: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
salam1:
wake up ...with federal might PDP was unable to take over Lagos, u know the rest
it was because people thought pdp was not doing well at the central back then. I bet u this time u will be shocked at the way apc will loss election in lagos. Pdp will sweep lagos for the presidential elections, be reat assured. If i were Tinubu, i willl be negotiating for the govership slot and leave the presidential alone becos lagos pple hatw buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by Newznow: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chai! And Mr. Obi is going to think the whole of Lagos is for him the way Alaba market (full of ibos) are going to hail him. Jimi Agbaje is a scammer. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by Uglymugg: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Imagine the kind of traffic in Alaba right now
Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by Ategberoson(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
PDP is winning Lagos. It will be a disaster if lagos a state as enlightened as Eastern states vote the certificateless dullard.

Nope, Eko is too 'tushed up' for that.

update your brain from that 2002 version. Lagos remained APC state regardless of PDP stunt
Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by SouthWestBlood(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jimi Agbaje, stop this tribalism campaign. Go into the streets and campaign like everyone else. This thing works against him always.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by gbeseun(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wow you mean this is Lagos? I never imagined another party pull this much crowd in a state controlled by the jagaban

How many of them have pvc.
After election we will demolish and build another market by then they will go back to anambra to e selling gala

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by Toosure70: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
After election, consider Alaba demolished.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jimi Agbaje for Enugu governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by wellmax(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Agbaje just relying on Igbos is the most foolish move anyone can take.

He will cry again after the elections.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by sammirano: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Metreewwww.Well the crowd may be for Obi or what have you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by wellmax(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Agbaje is governor of igbos in diaspora

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yoruba! Yoruba!! Yoruba!!!

Time to dismantle all these markets and move them to Sapele. Let's just keep the Chioma and Amakas.

Enough said!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
These are millionaire voters. Tell them to come out on election day and vote oh. No more bigmanism and watching AIT or Channels for election analysis instead of heading out to vote.

Voting is too important an activity to leave to these illiterate and hungry zombies, especially of northern and South Western extraction.

In my opinion not every body should have the right to vote. Only informed, enlightened, and mentally empowered citizens should be allowed to vote. They know what's good for the hungry, blind, and miserable masses.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by wellmax(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Clvot:
Na so too No trader Moni Inducement ,Imagine the Midget Fake pastor going to Oshodi Arena Market to give 10k to a friend's mother whose stock of Items worth 1.9 Million Naira ,The woman just bought Cray fish with Cow leg and some nice Vegetables to cook , Sama am with Semovita me too Join to eat ,We just eat , laugh over it ,Me ,my friends ,Home are already Articulated Jare.Atiku/Obi Carry go.

This is where you finally decidee to show case your foolishness. Trader moni is for petty traders not established business people. People who ₦10,000 means a lot to then. People who have never benefited from the government. People whose entire merchandise is less than ₦5,000.

When we see a good thing we celebrate it.

You call him a midget. He's a prof, a pastor, a SAN, a former state chief justice. These no one in your lineage can ever attain to. I mean no one in your entire generation born or unborn can ever attain that status.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by Ayobami7(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
好的
Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
wellmax:

This is where you finally decidee to show case your foolishness. Trader moni is for petty traders not established business people. People who ₦10,000 means a lot to then. People who have never benefited from the government. People whose entire merchandise is less than ₦5,000.

When we see a good thing we celebrate it.

You call him a midget. He's a prof, a pastor, a SAN, a former state chief justice. These no one in your lineage can ever attain to. I mean no one in your entire generation born or unborn can ever attain that status.

If words can kill! Abeg forgive that flat head

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos by officerfudo: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
very funny, as if ipob yoots in alaba will determine who wins Lagos elections, threaten them with lagoon and they start to shout sai baba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP / We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.