Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Bullet Maker Arrested After His Brother Shot Rival Cult Members In Edo. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bullet Maker Arrested After His Brother Shot Rival Cult Members In Edo. Photo (826 Views)

Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Gunmen Assassinate 27-year-old Man In Edo (Photo) / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullet Maker Arrested After His Brother Shot Rival Cult Members In Edo. Photo by HgsMediaPlus: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
A 25-year old man, John Omosuanfo, has been arrested by men of the Edo State Police Command for producing bullets from expended cartridges. John was arrested at Iyoha village in Estako West local government area after one of his brothers used one of the bullet to shoot a rival cult member.

He told newsmen when he was paraded that he used the bullets he manufactured to hunt animals and not for armed robbery or cultism.

John explained that attempt by his brother to lure one Lucky into the Jurist confraternity led to family fight and both parents were injured in the process.

According to him, “I pick expended cartridge and remove the under. I cover it back with slippers and load it with local gun powder. I used it for hunting animals. I don’t sell the bullets. I was arrested because my brother used one of the cartridge to shoot some boys.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/bullet-maker-arrested-after-his-brother.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Bullet Maker Arrested After His Brother Shot Rival Cult Members In Edo. Photo by Brazzaville(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Bullet Maker Arrested After His Brother Shot Rival Cult Members In Edo. Photo by HtwoOw: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
why always flatinieeeess ??

1 Like

Re: Bullet Maker Arrested After His Brother Shot Rival Cult Members In Edo. Photo by anonymuz(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Idiot no use him talent fabricate bullet for Nigerian army to fight the fulanis

Re: Bullet Maker Arrested After His Brother Shot Rival Cult Members In Edo. Photo by metroid(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2019

Re: Bullet Maker Arrested After His Brother Shot Rival Cult Members In Edo. Photo by willyo(m): 12:56am On Feb 05, 2019
Naija govt should not overlook his industriousness.
He need be worked on?

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Seen Checking a Man’s Laptop Along A Major Road in Lagos / 14-year-old Girl Murdered In Cold Blood In South Africa Because Of Her Ne Phone / Nigerian Man Dies After Stepping On Charm While Visiting Home In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.