Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

A Nairalander In Need Of Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander In Need Of Help (225 Views)

A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience / A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Akiinzo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hi, My name is Akinfemi, i am a 400 level student of olabisi onabajo. I'm in dire need of a laptop, so if anyone have an old laptop that they are no longer using, please help me out. I need it for my project.Although we are strike and i have struggled to get a holiday job to save up so i can get a london used laptop but i couldn't get a good paying job and the ones i did. the pay were very low. I stay in lagos but i can travel to ogun too, if the need be. Please i don't mind any laptop. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by SweetBuns(f): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
My brother, just some words for you.
Its optional to take my advice.
Do you really need it?
As in, is it the most important thing to you right now?
Is it topping your scale of preference?
If your answer is yes, then do the following.
1. Sell your phone
2. Add the money to the one you have now. I'm sure its enough to get you a small one.
Re: A Nairalander In Need Of Help by Akiinzo(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
SweetBuns:
My brother, just some words for you.
Its optional to take my advice.
Do you really need it?
As in, is it the most important thing to you right now?
Is it topping your scale of preference?
If your answer is yes, then do the following.
1. Sell your phone
2. Add the money to the one you have now. I'm sure its enough to get you a small one.

Thanks.
My phone too is vital too, firstly for communication, i also use it for making research in respect to the essay I'm writing.lastly it can't be enough....my phone is not an expensive one

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Science Project Topics / Edo Poly Opens Centre For Geospatial Information Science / London University College, Offered 2019 IOE-ISH Centenary Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.