Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? (8717 Views)

Issues With Camon 18 After Android 12 Upgrade! / Using Itel P36 Pro, What Is Your Experiences So Far? / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sharp
Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by smartigo: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
people don't know blackberry cameras are the bomb... Take a picture with Q10 and compare it with most tecno phone cameras
Exactly. When I was using my Q10, I had lot of pictures because it was so cool but now, I am not interested. Blackberry cameras are good
Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by delectablegyal(f): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
mactoni91:
If i share photos from my S7 Edge, you'll hide your phone

Just upload it. Elenu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by Rubiesangel: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Wow, pictures looking so original, more original than the real image sef. Nna wetin Tecno do for the camera of this phone sef?
Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by donprosper6(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
does camon 11 it have portrait mode
Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
wow! tecno has upgraded o!.... good pics!
Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by alabo1: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2019
mactoni91:
If i share photos from my S7 Edge, you'll hide your phone

When I share photos from my Lumia 1020 even Note 9 users marvel. Still one of the best cameras today after 6 years. Those who know know.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by Telvin7(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2019
alabo1:

When I share photos from my Lumia 1020 even Note 9 users marvel. Still one of the best cameras today after 6 years. Those who know know.
the 40mp camera legend...I hail

1 Like

Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by Telvin7(m): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Wow, pictures looking so original, more original than the real image sef. Nna wetin Tecno do for the camera of this phone sef?
marketer spotted.......
Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by Ennyholar: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2019
The pictures are pretty decent.
Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by Ennyholar: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Seenyo:
wow! tecno has upgraded o!.... good pics!

Seriously
Few years ago no one could ever believe Tecno phones would upgrade this much.
Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by Ennyholar: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2019
donprosper6:
does camon 11 it have portrait mode

Yes it does
Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by Ennyholar: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2019
Trendy247:
Over-saturated piece of shit

The pictures doesn't look over saturated.
Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Ennyholar:

Seriously
spot on! Before i switched brand, my 1st ever android some years ago was tecno f7, it was tecno's most expensive then, but it's specs were far below this.
Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by Rubiesangel: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
baba when we see truth, make we talk na. This camera try wella.
ojeking:
Even S6 self pass that phone
Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by Rubiesangel: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
It now make sense what people say about growing with the trends. Tecno has scored highly in that regard.
Ennyholar:

Seriously
Re: Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality? by Freelancerx: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
the camera is good and standard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Airtel Bundles+cheats / Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone / Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.