Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows (16162 Views)

Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event / Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State / Legislative Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salaries And Allowances By NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by fred04(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
HYPOCRISY is when you believe what obj said about Atiku and disbelieve what he said about Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you believe what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said about Atiku (a Cameronian) and disbelieve what he said about Buhari (jubrin from Sudan).
HOPELESSNESS is when you believe that an old,uneducated tyrant,brainless fool,tribalistic dullard can rule a country blessed with hardworking and vibrant citizens.
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by bizhop01: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
So what?
Abi campaign promise, he should better join new level crew for better scam strategy.
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
kingemzy5:
Abeg baba go and sleep with adesuwa we haven't seen any sign of baby in her stomach ooo... so when you have a child at least you will get three votes yourself, adesuwa, and your baby
this guy is a savage...chai lol
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by akdjr(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Make we hear word jare! You publish wetin you de make on music?
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by sweetrace(f): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mk17:

He is a well known celebrity . Their lives are not hidden.
I didn't go to Portugal before knowing that Ronaldo opened up his hometown to development and he gets a statue in return.
Banky is now a politician and if he has actually done any reasonable thing, he will be campaigning with it. I have watched most of his campaign videos and all his speech is about some useless stuff he will do , nothing about what he has done and why he is qualified.

Please stop trying to justify your assumptions. Being a celebrity certainly does not mean that all their investments are open to public scrutiny. And as for what he’s done for others, Banky I believe is a Christian. Too many people have said that about him. The way Christians are enjoined to give is secretly. All these celebrities and pastors publicizing is their own way. So, if Banky like a few others do stuff without telling the whole world, then it is commendable. A great number of people are quietly doing things for others without announcing it. I know a 14 year old girl who recently raised over a million Naira for a hospice in surulere. This hospice takes care of children with severe disabilities ranging from Down syndrome to cerebral palsy. You have not heard of her. I know of a thirteen year old boy who raised money to build a library for a school in his village. He lives in Lagos and only goes to the village on visits. But he wants people to get interested in reading so that their horizons will broaden. There are people who volunteer their time and resources to help others. The people they are helping may not even know who their benefactors are. If they do come out to vie for a position, you’ll assume they have done nothing. But you’ll probably applaud those who give with the cameras to record every second of it. I’m not saying vote for Banky. I am saying Nigerians should actually listen and investigate instead of working on preconceived notions.
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Larryndelaw: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Liar from the pit of hell. Once u get there u join them
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Imohowo99(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Banky u don spoil show...only dis one don disqualified u....u ar nt talking like a politician
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by EniiT: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ben Bruce said more than that. He joined the legislative cabal laslas
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
sweetrace:

Please stop trying to justify your assumptions. Being a celebrity certainly does not mean that all their investments are open to public scrutiny. And as for what he’s done for others, Banky I believe is a Christian. Too many people have said that about him. The way Christians are enjoined to give is secretly. All these celebrities and pastors publicizing is their own way. So, if Banky like a few others do stuff without telling the whole world, then it is commendable. A great number of people are quietly doing things for others without announcing it. I know a 14 year old girl who recently raised over a million Naira for a hospice in surulere. This hospice takes care of children with severe disabilities ranging from Down syndrome to cerebral palsy. You have not heard of her. I know of a thirteen year old boy who raised money to build a library for a school in his village. He lives in Lagos and only goes to the village on visits. But he wants people to get interested in reading so that their horizons will broaden. There are people who volunteer their time and resources to help others. The people they are helping may not even know who their benefactors are. If they do come out to vie for a position, you’ll assume they have done nothing. But you’ll probably applaud those who give with the cameras to record every second of it. I’m not saying vote for Banky. I am saying Nigerians should actually listen and investigate instead of working on preconceived notions.
Let us end it here as we are not going to agree
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by fedora04: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bankyyyy.Please don't talk too much ooo.. Never easy like that when you get up there.. Please say less.
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by sweetrace(f): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mk17:

Let us end it here as we are not going to agree

Okay
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by stanliwise(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sunnybabe:
be lyk say I don dey lyk this guy oooo.......
sexually? grin
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by stanliwise(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
fred04:
HYPOCRISY is when you believe what obj said about Atiku and disbelieve what he said about Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you believe what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said about Atiku (a Cameronian) and disbelieve what he said about Buhari (jubrin from Sudan).
HOPELESSNESS is when you believe that an old,uneducated tyrant,brainless fool,tribalistic dullard can rule a country blessed with hardworking and vibrant citizens.
ULTIMATE FOOLISHNESS is when anyone thinks you don't need medical & psychological help.
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Burgerlomo: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Antoeni(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Charlie win first
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bros, na mouth you dey.. When election time reach all of una go begin yan pata
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Edegbai1: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hi

Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by newdawn2017(f): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2019
sweetrace:

My apologies too.
friends? * Extending a handshake. grin
Re: I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows by Sunnybabe(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
stanliwise:
sexually? grin
I think u are stylishly saying what's in ur mind.......SEXUALLY keee....

on ur track .......set........go.......

am off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) / Obasanjo Fires Back At Fayose With An Epic Reply / Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.