Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium (2877 Views)

Exposed: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Majed From Iraq Impersonating Him (photos) / Prophet Anthony Nwoko Exposed Nnamdi KANU / Nnamdi Kanu Deal On Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium by rainylad(f): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
One thing i know is the Nnamdi Kanu re-surfacing from the "dead" as well as his subsequent speeches seems to excite APC members,zombie supporters and the FG like no man's business..

Therefore i am inclined to agree with your assertions that he is working for APC.
Re: EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium by Unseen(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
nwabobo:
On 12 October, 2018, the newly emerged PDP contender for the Presidency of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, picked a former governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi, to be his running mate in the 2019 general elections.

Exactly a week after Peter Obi was picked, the infamous separatist, Nnamdi Kanu, resurfaced, having been missing for over a year up to that point.

The timing of Mr. Kanu’s reappearance was very convenient for some…

Not long after his reappearance, Kanu returned to his mic, to resume what made him infamous in the first place — spilling a lot of bile. His most recent exercise, has been to schedule a “referendum on Biafra” on 16 February, the same day as the Presidential Elections, and that, dear reader, is where the cat waltzed out of the bag.

A referendum, is a direct vote on a single issue. So, in this case, the question on the ballot for Igbos would be — “Should Igbo land opt out of Nigeria and form a sovereign country called Biafra?”

For me, the answer is no. I suspect that it’s mostly no for the large Igbo diaspora within Nigeria. For those outside of Nigeria, well, it largely depends on their station in life.

Be that as it may, let us go back Mr. Kanu and his call. The last referendum held in the area around what is now Nigeria, was in 1961. The call for that particular referendum started in 1953 after Zik displaced Eyo Ita in the Eastern Nigerian Parliament made the Eastern minorities unhappy. Emmanuel Endeley, the leader of the Southern Cameroons at the time, wanted to remain with Nigeria, but when he lost to John Foncha in 1959, Foncha asked the UN to organise a referendum on whether Southern Cameroons would join Cameroon, or remain with Nigeria. Independence was not one of the options.

What is the point of this story — a referendum, or plebiscite, is not, and has never been, in all of human history, something that a “Supreme Leader” just declares three weeks to date. It takes a lot of planning, help, and a lot of multilateral support. Is there any evidence of all this? The answer is a big, fat, no, and this brings us to Mr. Kanu’s interest in this matter…

In my line of work, one thing I’ve learned about my country is that in Nigeria, any conspiracy theory you hear, is worth examining. The day after Kanu resurfaced, I was told by someone who should know that he’d been in custody, and had been released following the emergence of Peter Obi. Chap further claimed that Kanu’s parents are still in custody, to ensure that he behaves himself. He went on to say a lot of other stuff that even now, I still find incredible, not least because I do not believe that our security services are competent enough to pull off those kinds of operations.

However, it strikes me that as of this moment, Nnamdi Kanu’s parents are still missing, and he has not said a thing about them in any of his broadcasts, but he spoke about his dog in one. It also strikes me that there is a convergence of interests here — as I have written before, Nnamdi Kanu was given a massive boost by the Buhari government following their bad handling of his return to Nigeria. He would have remained in a fringe figure shouting into his mic had they not arrested him some years ago. It is in his interest that Buhari remains in office. It gives him a lightning rod with which to generate relevance, and that relevance helps him commercially.

Does it not strike you as strange that a man on trial for treason has resurfaced in other countries, and yet our government has not bothered to request his extradition (even if it is denied?).

Convergence of interests. On the one hand, the chap who needs this government in order to remain relevant. On the other hand, a government who needs this chap in order to ensure voter apathy in a region they are sure to lose.

Yours sincerely,
Chxta from Okokomaiko

https://medium.com/@chxta/conspiracy-theories-51d56ad777ec

Please can you explain the part were he spent 2 months analysing Buhari to prove that he's Jubril. Or was that part of APC script too?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium by kid23(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Most of the points you raised hold no water,the only pertinent issue you raised is about his missing parents which I cannot tell for sure where they are but I believe they escaped with Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
NO MORE VOTING.... Am not voting
Re: EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium by Charmingrascal(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kanu is a good Igbo business man. Continue making money and ur overseas tour all in the name of Biafra.

Even Odimegwu Ojukwu would be disappointed in his grave

Anyways Mazi has spoken, no leflendum no erection.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium by Banmeallday: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Kanu is a good Igbo business man. Continue making money and ur overseas tour all in the name of Biafra.

Even Odimegwu Ojukwu would be disappointed in his grave

Anyways Mazi has spoken, no leflendum no erection.

Meanwhile a coupist or criminal is going to emerge and rule lazy youths like yourself for another 4 years, even from hospitals abroad. Are you proud of yourself? What of mumsi? Is she proud of you? The world just sees the Nigger in Nigeria and in YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium by Afamed: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
IN NIGERIA.
you can now hang yourself.
Keep quiet, Obi popularity starts and ends at Upper Iweka/ Ochanja market

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium by Kingsley10000: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Who doesn't know the real Atiku has been killed a long time ago. Atiku was killed when he went to Dubai to strategies on the presidential election. He was injected with a poisonous chemical in an undisclosed hospital when he slightly fell sick. They actually cloned his face. I can't believe PDP presented fake Atiku from Cameroon to contest under their party. We won't take this. Nigeria will burn by next week if the imposter called Ati'aku from Cameroon doesn't show us is real identity.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium by nwanyionitsha: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, Obi popularity starts and ends at Upper Iweka/ Ochanja market
If you like, go knack head for wall. It is what it is. Obi is gonna be your VP.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Nnamdi Kanu's Deal With Buhari - Medium by nwabobo: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2019
ezenwajosh:
NO MORE VOTING.... Am not voting

Good for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother / The Most Useless Minister In Buhari's Government / Whats The Real Reason Why The Igbo Man Wants Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.