Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen (29349 Views)

Alsatian Puppies For Sale / German Shepherd (alsatian) Puppies For Sale At FESTAC TOWN / Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Quite hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by virgintoto(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bro its nt everybody dat can train a 1 year old dog. Som dogs are very violent and can attack u at any slightest provocation.
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by Eveezy(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Oga we no dey talk of RoyalCanine or Arion. Fried meat/pork. Use Power oil to give it a nice aroma.
Some dogs are trained never to eat from the floor, some not to eat except permitted to, even if its meat
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by merit12(f): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
betonnaira:
lol am with u on that 1 dear
yes o I can not come and die by myself
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by spinna: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Why does the title say Alsatian but in the story its pitbulls?

I bought a puppy when i moved to a lonely area . She died unfortunately then i got an adult . Its better to get a young adult or adult if security is your primary concern. Dogs can blend with new owners easily
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by Vickthore: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
If I were your frd,I would hold you to be my first suspecte
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by Eveezy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Baba this is Nigeria, anything goes
Hmm ok, if u say so
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by AgentGoat: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
It's funny despite it was a horrible experience for the guy.

Make I laff inside.

Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by enemyofprogress: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
I don't know why calabar and ondo keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. Fatymore how is you?
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by fatymore(f): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I don't know why calabar and ondo keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. Fatymore how is you?
fine friend
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
merit12:
Let them return the puppies and steal buhari so we have peace
Oh Jehovah cheesy grin grin grin

Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pruwa:
The thief funny sha they even stole the puppies food
The poverty and hunger in this country ehnnnn
I think they must have taken the food to feed the puppies.
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
spinna:
Why does the title say Alsatian but in the story its pitbulls?

I bought a puppy when i moved to a lonely area . She died unfortunately then i got an adult . Its better to get a young adult or adult if security is your primary concern. Dogs can blend with new owners easily
It's a mistake, the puppies he bought were pitbulls puppies.
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Guys the topic heading was a mistake, I meant to say pitbull puppies not Alsatian, I remember exactly after he turned down the adult Alsatian, he said he preferred pitbulls then i told him, if he prefers pitbulls he should go for the adult ones and he refused and said do I want him to get bitten? So I just left him and told him to go ahead and do what he wants.
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by yanabasee(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ishilove:

As in ehn cheesy

Me good. You have abandoned the Politics section to the crazies

Its either she's been owed by the BMC or she's gone out of ideas to support bubu......

And I am sure this is the relationship that she's been creating to help her ban people that engage her politically when she resorted into name calling!!
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
justscorchone:
Abeg which area be that so that we go fit avoid,for us when dey find accommodation for Lagos.
It's here in Abuja, after you pass brains and hammers estate, keep going straight for like 20 minutes then you will see one bushy area like this with very few houses.

Even my aunty too lives there and she was robbed once, after that she bought 3 big Alsatian's and 2 Caucasians foe security, uphill today she has not been robbed, she does not even on the security lights in her compound so as to commfuse intruders.
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by Masterclass32: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
So stealing the dogs was not enough. They had to steal the dog food too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by Genset: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
I bet you guys haven't watched dis movie... Just click on the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC798tQQIkESMQOjHEYaC9iA
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by OKOATA(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
yanabasee:

Its either she's been owed by the BMC or she's gone out of ideas to support bubu......

And I am sure this is the relationship that she's been creating to help her ban people that engage her politically when she resorted into name calling!!
You can edit the heading from your end na
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by betonnaira: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
merit12:
yes o I can not come and die by myself
dopest
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by jmichael259(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
INSTALL MOTION SENSORS + ALARM around your compound.

BUY GUNS NOT JUST ONE make sure they are multiple loaders or semi-auto.

NO ATM for business or savings account. Open a service account where you put only little cash for daily needs incase of ATM/POS robbers.

Even in developed countries, police arrives after the crime. MEANWHILE when under seige, seconds matter!
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by agboedeh: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bestchisom:
You are very correct... I agree with you
cheesy
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by Ishilove: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Masterclass32:
So stealing the dogs was not enough. They had to steal the dog food too.

To feed the pups. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by Hamatoyoshi: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Any picture of what it looks like
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by space9880: 12:25am On Feb 05, 2019
mhd5757:
So this friend of mine lives in a deserted area where there are a lot of bushes and there are very few houses in the area, the area is also known for robbery attacks, so he decided to get dogs for security, I told this guy that is better to go for adult dogs, he even got a good deal from somebody who wanted to sell him 2 vicious big 1 yr old Alsatian dogs at a very good price but he said no! That he is afraid, the man selling the dogs and myself told him that we will guide him through in getting used to the dogs, we will even take the dogs to his house and guide him through, we assured him that on that same day, those dogs will be able to recognize him as their master but he refused.

Later on he went and bought 2 pitbull puppies of 2 months, and kept them, then just a month after he bought the puppies, he was robbed by a 3 man gang, they clared him out, they took his smart TV, decoder, all his cash, his phones, wrist watches, even his 2 puppies, the funny thing on top of it, they even asked him where he kept the dog food he bought for the puppies when he showed them, they packed all of it along with the puppies, they forced the guy to enter his car where they put in everything they stole and drove him to the ATM machine, then they withdrew as much cash as they could and left the guy there.

It took him hours to report the crime but uphill now, they haven't found these people that robed him and I doubt they are going to find them.

But what is it with Nigerians and puppies sef? How can you expect a puppy to guard your home, everybody wants to buy puppies, these puppies will not grow over night, it will take time for them to grow so is it not better to just buy an adult dog? If it's about getting the dog to get used to you, that one is small thing na! I bought my vicious rott/gsd mix bitch when it was already grown at the age of 1yr and on that same day she got used to me.

not everyone get dogs for security while some people like to train their dogs themselves.
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by chiboy1116: 12:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Oga we no dey talk of RoyalCanine or Arion. Fried meat/pork. Use Power oil to give it a nice aroma.
u hvnt seen an aggressive dog mate ...u think dogs are stupid ?lolx. Him go eat am bite u on top
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by space9880: 1:35am On Feb 05, 2019
chiboy1116:
u hvnt seen an aggressive dog mate ...u think dogs are stupid ?lolx. Him go eat am bite u on top

leave pidginwhisper my dog dey leave food wey e dey chop if e see stranger na come to use food take lure am, e no go work at all.
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by vincentjk(m): 1:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Pidginwhisper:

Near my dog with that pork meat and watch how the movie would end
Re: My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen by okwabayi(m): 4:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Sorry, mate. This is a joke. I need payment to believe this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13-year-old Keeps Python As Pet / Bomb-sniffing Dog Fired From CIA For Refusing To Sniff Bombs / Checkout This Monkey's Performance At A Beach In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.