Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Bbnaija2019 Auditions: How I Saved The Life Of A Bbnaija Hopeful-ivan- Lawson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2019 Auditions: How I Saved The Life Of A Bbnaija Hopeful-ivan- Lawson (435 Views)

Desmond Elliot Was Right In Calling Nigerian Youths Children - Ivan-Whyte Eagle / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019 Auditions: How I Saved The Life Of A Bbnaija Hopeful-ivan- Lawson by splendid22(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Countless hopefuls on Friday gathered at D’Podium event centre venue of the Lagos BBNaija audition to fight for a chance to partake in the reality TV show.
As a result of the mammoth crowd that attended the Lagos audition who had gathered there as early as 6am on Friday morning. It was a day filled with accounts of fights, injuries and people at the verge of losing their lives.
Several videos trended online of people who fainted at the audition venue due to fatigue
Ivan –Whyte Lawson, a budding entertainer who also attended the Lagos audition in this interview with TheNewsGuru gave his account of how he saved the life of a BBNaija hopeful, amongst other issues that transpired at the tumultuous audition

Why did you decide to be part of BBNaija 2019 auditions?
I was convinced I could bring in a refreshing vibe to this year's show.When more than half of my social media community kept urging that I get into the house and give them some unique flavour of realistic entertainment,I knew my aspiration to participate was not just for me--but for the ones that believed in me too. I attended the Lagos audition.

Can you share some of the weird experiences you had?

Mammoth crowd, participants defying death by climbing high fences to gain access into the venue by all odds, participants perching precariously on elevated platforms inches away from a live electric transformer and certain death--trying to skip the sea of desperate humans. A guy was lying on the side of the road in just underpants matted in wet sand,filth and an oddly angled right arm.
He was frothing from his mouth in near throes of death and breathing laboriously.
Audition contestants were standing around gisting and laughing--paying no heed to the dying guy lying right before them.
Some even crossed his body and flicked more sand on his face,and a couple just stood around video capturing his shame without trying to help.

What is the current health state of some of the casualties?
A guy was lying on the side of the road in just underpants matted in wet sand, filth and an oddly angled right arm.
He was frothing from his mouth in near throes of death and breathing laboriously. Audition contestants were standing around gisting and laughing--paying no heed to the dying guy lying right before them. Some even crossed his body and flicked more sand on his face,and a couple just stood around video capturing his shame without trying to help.
He had fallen from the high fence while trying to scale,dislocated his right arm and had a near fatal seizure.I rallied some kind hearted Nigerians to help us get an ambulance,because I know what death looked like and the eyes I saw there were already one step out of this world.
Only 2 girls worked with me and another well built guy and eventually we hefted the dude into an Uber cab (after about 2 declined--for fear of the man dying in their cabs),and I directed the cab to Lagoon hospital on Balogun bus stop,Awolowo way.
In the critical case unit,we met another Big Brother Naija stampede victim.
Her flesh had been ripped open from her thigh to her abdomen and you could literally see the whites of her bone.
Buying an admission card in Lagoon hospitals is about N30,000 and a simple stitch on wound operation is N28,000!

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/bbnaija2019-auditions-i-saved-life-bbnaija-hopeful-ivan-whyte-lawson/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Drops Politics Talk As He Replies Fan To Focus On His Music / Cool OR Trash See Werid Tattoo Of Olamide Baddo ||stubbornbazze.com.ng / ‘african Celebrities Are Prone To Stds And HIV’ – Actress, Haillie Sumney Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.