Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili (798 Views)

Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by olajay86(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/02/acpn-picked-me-thinking-i-have-looted.html

Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili, the former presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, ACPN, has said her party picked her as their candidate because they thought she had looted funds from previous administration as a former minister.

Ezekwesili stated this in a press conference on Monday in Abuja where she bared it all about her disassociation with ACPN.

The former minister, however, noted that her party became ‘enemies’ with her after they noticed she had no funds and was not willing to go and obtain foreign cash to prosecute campaign.

We recalls that ACPN had a week ago endorsed President Muhammadu Buhari after Ezekwesili stepped down as a presidential candidate.

She said: “You all saw how they demonstrated their preferred brand of politics by endorsing the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in a classic somersault. Deceptivepolitics of transactions at its worst! God forbade that I should be in any way participate in such.

“Their actions last week did not surprise me one bit. My relationship with the ACPN became problematic once they faced the reality of my modest financial means that I had transparently disclosed to them from the beginning. Their mistake was that they harboured two wrong assumptions about me.

“First, they assumed that I was one of those who served in government and had a stash of looted public funds hidden somewhere to expend on the elections. When they realized that was not the case, they made a second wrong assumption by believing that I would be willing to go and obtain foreign cash to prosecute my campaign.”

Re: ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by sarrki(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin

Madam Abeg know kill me with your melodrama

Please return the money in your custody to the party

1 Like

Re: ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by hisexcellency34: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Swear by Amadioha that you didn't loot any money as Minister under Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by Peak11(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
CONFIRMED!!! Earn $100 monthly to your bank account by registering on this website: https://giist.us/?afmc=6n
Re: ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by kapelvej: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
But return the donation first, then we go talk about the issue of looted fund

1 Like

Re: ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
One thing i love about her is she is smart.
Smart to see through them
And probably smart enough to chow those donations
Re: ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
this woman showing the world she can never be an effective politicians. In house affair stays in house. 'Grassing' your own Party like this just shows a divisive and disloyal element. For the mere fact they give you their ticket mean you should walk away with dignified silence and not look back. Leave them to their fate and move on rather than feel the need to vindictively expose them. They stand no chance of winning so this expose is worthless and she has now made a few enemies in the process.
Re: ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by helinues: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Galadima used you instead to achieve his aim.
Re: ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by helinues: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
atiku go give buhari better upper cut way go send am go him hometown (daura)...
atiku Our incoming presidentMR INTEGRITY...
* 15 SANs Defended BUHARI On A Certificate He NEVER Had and There was no call for Buhari to Resign. Yet Buhari is fighting corruption!
* Buhari has forged WAEC certificate on 2 different occasions; in 2015 and 2018, and there are no calls for buhari's resignation. Yet buhari says he is fighting corruption. Is forgery not a crime? Is forgery not corruption? Why are there no calls for buhari's resignation?
* Buhari lied under Oath that his Certificate was with Military Board, which the Military denied and There was no call for Buhari to Resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Buhari claimed to have sat for the Cambridge Syndicate Exams in 1961 and in 2018 Buhari turned round to Present an Attestation certificate for another Exam body WAEC that has no relationship with Cambridge. Yet no one called for Buhari to Resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Till this day Buhari has Presented NO WAEC Certificate to INEC, even after receiving an Attestation, and his supporters find nothing wrong with that or .......the Mobs calling for CJN’s resignation. ....and Buhari says he is fighting cortuption.

Are you a robots? Even if you want to littered all the threads with copy and paste, can't you arrange the words properly

You are Bot, Trojan and Zeus all together
Re: ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by livelymatilda22: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
They wanted to use you like PSP is using Atiku..You sef no serious.
Re: ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by livelymatilda22: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
[s] atiku go give buhari better upper cut way go send am go him hometown (daura)...
atiku Our incoming presidentMR INTEGRITY...
* 15 SANs Defended BUHARI On A Certificate He NEVER Had and There was no call for Buhari to Resign. Yet Buhari is fighting corruption!
* Buhari has forged WAEC certificate on 2 different occasions; in 2015 and 2018, and there are no calls for buhari's resignation. Yet buhari says he is fighting corruption. Is forgery not a crime? Is forgery not corruption? Why are there no calls for buhari's resignation?
* Buhari lied under Oath that his Certificate was with Military Board, which the Military denied and There was no call for Buhari to Resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Buhari claimed to have sat for the Cambridge Syndicate Exams in 1961 and in 2018 Buhari turned round to Present an Attestation certificate for another Exam body WAEC that has no relationship with Cambridge. Yet no one called for Buhari to Resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Till this day Buhari has Presented NO WAEC Certificate to INEC, even after receiving an Attestation, and his supporters find nothing wrong with that or .......the Mobs calling for CJN’s resignation. ....and Buhari says he is fighting cortuption [/s] .
Copy and paste is all you can do with your life... I hope Pdp didn't list you are one of their #10 per post agent littered all over nairaland ooo.. Cos na waste of money..

Wailing zombie ,try harder...
Re: ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by Homeboiy: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
This woman sef
Re: ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by megacity: 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
And you disappointed them!

Because you didnt have money to print a single poster
Re: ACPN Picked Me Thinking I Have Looted Funds – Ezekwesili by livelymatilda22: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Daily Mirror, a UK Daily revealed that Buhari having numerous Bank Accounts in UK where £250,000 grants are paid to him and his children's school fees are paid in various UK Universities. These are undeclared assets. Yet All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration of 2015 of Buhari stating the Buhari had $157,000usd which his son used to buy power bike? All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for buhari to resign and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration of 2015 showing that Buhari had N2.5billion naira which his wife Aisha had claimed that her Adc has stolen. All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari is still fighting corruption.
Now I understand more why they call you people wailing Zombies

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Youth Wash The Streets After The Visit Of President Buhari / ‘Don't Come Back Here Again' — INEC Tells Hundreds Of Ikorodu Residents / Monica Condemns Plot By Inec To Allocate Unmerited 200,000votes To Apc Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.