Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Which Tablet Can I Get At The Price Of 30k? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Tablet Can I Get At The Price Of 30k? (558 Views)

Hello Techies, Which Tablet Can I Get For 30k / What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram / Which Good Android Tablet Can I Get Under 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tablet Can I Get At The Price Of 30k? by Igboblog: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please which Tablet can I get at the price of 30k?
Re: Which Tablet Can I Get At The Price Of 30k? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Igboblog:
Malaria tablet

5 Likes

Re: Which Tablet Can I Get At The Price Of 30k? by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Igboblog:

tongue op I get tablets for you shocked here take this

1 Like

Re: Which Tablet Can I Get At The Price Of 30k? by saint2ace(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Igboblog:

Search for Android tablet on Jumia. U'll get lots of options under the price range. Choose what works for you.
Re: Which Tablet Can I Get At The Price Of 30k? by Igboblog: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
saint2ace:

Search for Android tablet on Jumia. U'll get lots of options under the price range. Choose what works for you.

Please I want to get itel 1704, do you know whether it is okay?
Re: Which Tablet Can I Get At The Price Of 30k? by innobarca(m): 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
I have Asus TF300T Android tablet/pc from London.
No sim.
Uses detachable keyboard, sharp front and back camera,10 to 15 hours battery
Re: Which Tablet Can I Get At The Price Of 30k? by saint2ace(m): 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Igboblog:

Please I want to get itel 1704, do you know whether it is okay?

Why limit urself to a 7inches screen when u can do 10inches for the same amount. Just relax and search Jumia for tablets u'll get something nice. Don't limit urself to a brand name u know. Be ready to experiment.

Alternatively if you can wait then try AliExpress. For that price u'll get something with mad specs, but like I said don't look at the name grin grin
Re: Which Tablet Can I Get At The Price Of 30k? by PurestBoy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
innobarca:
I have Asus TF300T Android tablet/pc from London.

No sim.

Uses detachable keyboard, sharp front and back camera,10 to 15 hours battery

You sell 10k?
Re: Which Tablet Can I Get At The Price Of 30k? by Igboblog: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
saint2ace:

Why limit urself to a 7inches screen when u can do 10inches for the same amount. Just relax and search Jumia for tablets u'll get something nice. Don't limit urself to a brand name u know. Be ready to experiment.

Alternatively if you can wait then try AliExpress. For that price u'll get something with mad specs, but like I said don't look at the name grin grin

Okay
Re: Which Tablet Can I Get At The Price Of 30k? by innobarca(m): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2019
PurestBoy:

You sell 10k?
Browse online for the android tablet,to know more about it.
Detachable keyboard only is 10k.
15 hours battery, 32gb

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between MTP, PTP, And USB Mass Storage? / How To Enable Dark Mode On Google Chrome For Android / The Newly Fascinating Photo Filter Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.