Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) (67035 Views)

Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign / 2023: Several APC Members Defect To PDP In Osun [PHOTOS] / People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by stephanie11: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk this evening reveals that some APC supporters have been killed in ghastly motor accident earlier today in Festac area of Lagos state,

We gathered that the incident happened during a campaign for the All Progressives Congress Senatorial Candidate for Lagos West, Solomon Olamilekan Adeola, aka Yayi.

The victims were said to be in the convoy of the senatorial candidate when the accident happened. Three people have been confirmed dead as of the time of filing this report.

PoliticsNGR has footage and Photos from the scene below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-several-apc-members-killed-lagos-campaign-crash-photos/

1 Like

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by stalwart123(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
May their souls RIP.

If you die for a politician, you died in vain.

3 Likes

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by helinues: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
Possibly reckless driving

Rip

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by HtwoOw: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
RIP

i hope they died for what they believed in , not money

I also hope they weren't stunting

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Make una take am easy guys...life has no duplicate

See that agbaya hanty wey dey take picture like say na her PhD exam she dey take

Na so one person campaign for gate opp abesan estate come dey spray money.
Me way dey drive go club very fast make I no miss the free booze wey dey there na him one of those owomida boys just jump in front of my ride dey weild club say make I wait he wan pick money.

Let's just say I went to a panel beater the next day to straighten one side of my bumper.

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by crisycent: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
What more can I say? Died for free.

12 Likes

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by SalamRushdie: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
APC and Bloodshed ..SMH

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by decatalyst(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Why goan risk your irreplaceable life for any politician?

When will people wise up and pursue their daily bread with their might insteaf of hobnobbing the crop of politicians we have in nigeria?

May God console their families.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by goodnessme1(f): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
I cant die for nigeria,talk more of dying for nigeria politicians.

Apc is Pdp,Pdp is Apc.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Collins9156(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
How many barrels of blood are they actually looking for before the election.

8 Likes

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Baawaa(m): 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
May their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Chepos1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Homeboiy: 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Numbers of votes that buhari will get in lagos has been reduced
Rip

12 Likes

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
More should join them.

And just before you vote Buhari... Remember this picture...

A man who has memory issues, old enough to retire, can no longer remember anything...

No wonder he is not aware of anything...

That wants to take you to the next level?

Hahahaha

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by valboy20(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
See that lady in black taking picture of a corpse like her life depended on it. SMH

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
What is this silly new age culture of snapping everything? You are taking pictures of the dead perhaps to use in getting more likes on your facebook or instagram page. Absolutely puerile. Jobless youths. Buhari is right ojare. I repeat, Nigeria youths are lazy. Especially mentally.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by deboysben(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Y Mc Oluomo and Tinubu wards are outside the country enjoying life

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
valboy20:
See that lady on black taking picture of a corpse like her life depended on it. SMH

she needs to get a life.

5 Likes

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Abjay97(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
So sad

20+ Old Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria That Will Make You Cry
https://www./2018/10/old-amazing-nigerian-photos-of-the-colonial-and-postcolonial-times.html?m=1

10 Shocking Crimes Commited By The Acee of Spies: The Real James Bond
https://www./2019/01/10-unbelievable-crimes-of-real-james.html?m=1

10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https://www./2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never.html?m=1
Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by islandmoon: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
for real??
Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Oceannaagent: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
cry cry
Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Afonjas: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Everything about APC is death, destruction and degradation

The other day when Ambode was campaigning, APC thugs were fighting at the campaign ground, 3 people died that day and many with serious injury but the governor was still talking as if nothing was happening.

APC IS EVIL.

Buhari told Nigerians that killer herdsmen are not from Nigeria, that they are from other West African Countries but Buhari wants Nigerians to surrender/donate their ancestral land to the immigrant Fulani Jihadist herdsmen for peace to reign.
Buhari is behind major terrorism against Christians going on in this country

No single Fulani herdsmen has been prosecuted for all the killings they carried out and still carrying out
Buhari has refused to arrest Miyetti Allah rather the defence minister supported the killer herdsmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by osuofia2(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
When things fall apart... Rip to the dead, no politician is worth dying for

1 Like

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Never die or fight for politicians..........

1 Like

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Maket: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bad news
Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by fred04(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
HYPOCRISY is when you believe what obj said about Atiku and disbelieve what he said about Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you believe what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said about Atiku (a Cameronian) and disbelieve what he said about Buhari (jubrin from Sudan).
HOPELESSNESS is when you believe that an old,uneducated tyrant,brainless fool,tribalistic dullard can rule a country blessed with hardworking and vibrant citizens.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Slynation(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
hmmm... What a waste!! Speed is sweet and dangerous
The way this guys in convoy drives ehh, u will think their lives has duplicates

1 Like

Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by GMPO(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
J
Re: Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) by Passionate888: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Apc and killi killi sef

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) / Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.