Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

N30,000 Minimum Wage: How It Will Be Funded and The Effect on You and I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N30,000 Minimum Wage: How It Will Be Funded and The Effect on You and I (428 Views)

Minimum Wage: How We Arrived At N200,000 — NLC President / Minimum Wage: How Ghost Workers, Pension Mafias Compound States’ Nightmares / FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N30,000 Minimum Wage: How It Will Be Funded and The Effect on You and I by teemy(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
N30,000 is the least a federal civil servant e.g nysc corper would earn. As the cadre rises, that amount rises and monthly would be the frequency of payout. A really obvious question not being asked is how it would be paid. Take note that the federal government also sponsors the states' bill.

History repeating itself would make it clear that removing more of subsidy in part or in its entirety is the obvious government course of action. Sounding effect of this is high fuel, transport, goods and services costs.

At the end, a lot more money would flow around and the horse rider inflation comes along. Dollar rate would be higher and the cost of living skyrockets.

Taxation in form of vat and income commissions would be enforced much more. A wake-up call to get you interested in the selection of even your local government head as well as all other positions decided by a ballot vote.

Just a heads up to get prepared and, decide and plan well.

Wishing you well - Teemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N30,000 Minimum Wage: How It Will Be Funded and The Effect on You and I by APCpackandgo: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Winning Buhari In Twitter Poll / Ndiana-abasi Nana Udom Wrote; / Ganduje Orders Shutdown Of Kano Stadiums Ahead Of Atiku’s Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.