Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

[full Career] On This Day In 2004, Messi Signed His First Professional Contract - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [full Career] On This Day In 2004, Messi Signed His First Professional Contract (242 Views)

Children Born In 2004 / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / Jeffrey Epstein Signed His Final Will 2 Days Before Death In Manhattan Jail – Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[full Career] On This Day In 2004, Messi Signed His First Professional Contract by Realbuzzing(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lionel Messi signed his first professional contract for Barcelona on February 4, 2004 -

Messi joined the Spanish champions at the age of 13 and has won 32 trophies after fifteen years -

He scored 91 goals alone for Barcelona in 2012 which has never been done by any player

Lionel Messi is one of the best and famous footballers in the world considering what he has achieved since he started his football career with Barcelona. Messi actually came through the ranks at Barcelona, and today, the Argentina international has won five Ballon d'Or medals after signing his first professional contract in 2004.

Read about his full Career Story below
https://www.realbuzzing.com/full-career-story-on-this-in-2004-messi-signed-his-first-professional-contract-with-barcelona/

(1) (Reply)

I've Always Been Broke And Poor In My Dreams / Dear CEO, This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Instagram / Gmail Technical Issues Will Never Bother You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.