Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How To Get Your International Account And Get The Card In Less Than 14days Payon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Your International Account And Get The Card In Less Than 14days Payon (418 Views)

I Need A Paypal International Account Owner. / How Do I Withdraw Or Transfer Money Without My Atm But Am With The Card Details / We Are Offer International Account For Easy Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your International Account And Get The Card In Less Than 14days Payon by windelslife(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
How To Get Your international account and Get the card In Less Than 14days Payoneer is the solution
Don't miss this opportunity usẹ the link below

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/asH5budq2N7ZAMiNn-ltgoMq4hLKGbgvmZhEqhbuNhHEI76oFhLo03bbS2B0ahtK7FOAUULD-K82yMCAFNYX5w2

Today I'm going to share with us the fastest way to get a Payoneer card free of charge. Payoneer is a global payment processing company based in the USA. 

When you open a Payoneer account , you get up to three bank account. US/UK & Germany With this bank account, you can get paid by any company or website on the internet and be able to withdraw the money with a Payoneer card on bank ATM in your country. 

Note, without the Payoneer card, you can't withdraw from your Payoneer account. 

Some people when applying for their Payoneer account use the wrong address method and get their card missing in transit. 

That's why I want to share with you the sure fire way to get your Payoneer Card without getting it lost in transit due wrong address method. 

Before you can get a Payoneer card, you must first open a Payoneer account. Payoneer encourages us to refer our friends to their website. So the link below is my referral link. Yes, I'm referring you to Payoneer because I want you to get a USA bank account to easily withdraw your earnings online.

Here is the sigh up link:

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/asH5budq2N7ZAMiNn-ltgoMq4hLKGbgvmZhEqhbuNhHEI76oFhLo03bbS2B0ahtK7FOAUULD-K82yMCAFNYX5w2

Now when signing up, you can use your home address. But the method adviced in this tutorial is to use a Post Office address that is close to you. That way, you can be sure to get your card in less than 14days without it being lost in transit. 

As a matter of fact, that was how I applied (Post office address method) and get my Payoneer card and get in less than 14days. 

(Payoneer Address & Swift code for USA
Swift code: CETYUS66
Bank Address: 1875 Century Park E. Los Angeles, Ca 90065, United States.)
Need more information call +2348032603032 or email us info@windelslife.com

More updates coming up shortly.

If you are in a hurry, just follow the link in my signature to read the rest of this tutorial free

(1) (Reply)

Customized Fiber Throw Pillows With Pics&write Ups Call 08038750692 / What Can #83,000 Do In Your Life Today? Because I'm Dashing It To You Right Now! / Delivery Services In Lagos Ikorodu And Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.