Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,453 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why I Dumped PDP For President Buhari And APC. - Ditan Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dumped PDP For President Buhari And APC. - Ditan Okupe (652 Views)

Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC / The Reasons Gbenga Daniel Dumped PDP - Sahara Reporters / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dumped PDP For President Buhari And APC. - Ditan Okupe by kblex: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ditan Okupe, has disclosed his reasons why he decided to dumped the People's Democratic Party PDP for President Buhari and APC in November.

Ditan is the son of former presidential aide Doyin Okupe who is a core supporter of PDP and Atiku.

Read his reasons below.

“I joined Buharis reelection campaign in November last year but I made the decision before that. My decision was made when the news broke out that Atiku had won the nomination for PDP. Simply because I couldn't envision a Nigeria that that type of character would be president.”

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/02/why-i-dumped-pdp-for-president-buhari.html

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For President Buhari And APC. - Ditan Okupe by Joevics(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Who knew Ditan or whatever his name is, in PDP?
Arrant nonesense.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For President Buhari And APC. - Ditan Okupe by NobleAngell(f): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Good for you. Congratulations!
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For President Buhari And APC. - Ditan Okupe by dedonfranco(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
U are a wise Man.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For President Buhari And APC. - Ditan Okupe by sarrki(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Joevics:
Who knew Ditan or whatever his name is, in PDP?
Arrant nonesense.

You are right

Pdp is assembly of looters
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For President Buhari And APC. - Ditan Okupe by Joevics(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
sarrki:

You are right

Pdp is assembly of looters

Well Sarrki, next time, don't quote me to say nonsense. Hypocrite.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For President Buhari And APC. - Ditan Okupe by TIGRITIS: 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Very true.

Apart from at'iaku being a Cameroonian, how can a character engrossed in all manners of stealing be a president of Nigeria?

No wonder, the animals who survive only on stealing are his supporters.

(1) (Reply)

Buba Galadima Diverted NMA Funds To Campaign For Abacha In 1998- Wikipedia / Throwback: Funny Meme's That Held Sway During 2015 Election / Pmb In Lagos. Pmb Commissions Cancer Treatment Center @ Luth. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.