Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate (9348 Views)

Nigerian Model Shares Naked Pictures Of Herself Online To Gain Audience - PHOTOS / "It's Difficult Finding My Perfect Bra Size" -nigerian Actress, Whykay Cries Out / “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by oluchisimfred: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Plus size Nigerian model, African Duchess, who few months ago disclosed that she has a huge appetite for sex, has shared her nudes and have also given men her blessing to masturbate to it. 

In a new interview, the plus size Nigerian model who is also a body activist told men sliding into her DM that they have her blessing to masturbate to her photos. She said; 

"Recently I have been working on photographing the plus size woman in all forms. This has ranged from photographing modeling, to fine art nudes, to body paint as a ‘plus size’ model. I’ve really been inspired by my body, and how we as plus size woman body can be our canvas as an eternal source of inspiration."
"It wasn’t a hard decision for me to make as a body activist i have gathered lot of experience so getting to the conclusion of involving and promoting body art as a plus size woman was very easy. Being a body activist should go beyond nudity, applying diversity and art promotion speaks and translate a lot of beauty as well gives total encouragement to other ladies out there."

"Enjoy my piece of nude body art work and as for men sliding in my DM you all have my blessings to masturbate to it."

For more photos click the link below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/04/plus-size-nigerian-model-shares-nudes-gives-men-her-blessing-to-masturbate-to-it/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by Donexy16(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Vaseline crew.. Better food don land o

2 Likes

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by josh123(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
i am ashamed of my dicck its just standing for this shapeless orobo

15 Likes

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Back in the days, there was a myth. If you see something you shouldn't see and would give anything to un-see it, use sand and wash your eyes.

Does anyone know where I can get fine San San in the East?

If they talk now she will they say they're body-shaming her. Even fresh people never display themselves like this, na you wey dey like dragon puke dey flaunt. Awon body positivity.

And why are her hands so black in the last pic?

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 05, 2019
The BRAINS of most LADIES are no longer filled with Brain/Spinal Fluid, rather they are filled with PAP, prepared with soured yoghurt

3 Likes

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 05, 2019
The BRAINS of most LADIES are no longer filled with Brain/Spinal Fluid, rather they are filled with PAP, prepared with soured yoghurt. If you have FEMALE CHILD, just know that you have lost her until proven otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by kokoA(m): 12:27am On Feb 05, 2019
I go disown my preeek if e attempt to stand for this kind thing.

3 Likes

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by Maxcollins042(m): 2:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Posterity won't be kind at all with any man that beats his meat with this eyesore.

OP please indicate that the pictures is at the viewers discretion.

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by Davash222(m): 3:48am On Feb 05, 2019
Very dirty!!!

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2019
See her skin sef, she has bleached the better part of it away, she's now seeking for attention because she's no longer relevant,some women are just dumb and naturally stupid angry

2 Likes

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by ogawisdom(m): 6:50am On Feb 05, 2019
Disgusting skin I feel like throwing up
Op put graphic pictures angry

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by emmyreb(f): 6:59am On Feb 05, 2019
We're almost in the end of the end time

Canon Camera for sale, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by sparog(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2019
Everywhere yucky

embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2019
grin
josh123:
i am ashamed of my dicck its just standing for this shapeless orobo

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by itiswellandwell: 7:53am On Feb 05, 2019
Hmm
Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by SolexxBarry(m): 8:02am On Feb 05, 2019
I cant believe my dick almost got hard for this tokunbo orobo undecided

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by ifyalways(f): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2019
What is she modelling now?

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by dreamwords: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2019
Disgusting oruba babe
Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by MKULTRA: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Op Come
I gat something to tell you angry

Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by Qu3sT(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
where d sense?
Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by profilemessages: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
there is more to life than posting nude, sharing sex pictures and masturbating, I hope these people will get that one day!

#VOTENOTFIGHT
Re: Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate by Shedrachmessi(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
oluchisimfred:
Plus size Nigerian model, African Duchess, who few months ago disclosed that she has a huge appetite for sex, has shared her nudes and have also given men her blessing to masturbate to it. 

In a new interview, the plus size Nigerian model who is also a body activist told men sliding into her DM that they have her blessing to masturbate to her photos. She said; 

"Recently I have been working on photographing the plus size woman in all forms. This has ranged from photographing modeling, to fine art nudes, to body paint as a ‘plus size’ model. I’ve really been inspired by my body, and how we as plus size woman body can be our canvas as an eternal source of inspiration."
"It wasn’t a hard decision for me to make as a body activist i have gathered lot of experience so getting to the conclusion of involving and promoting body art as a plus size woman was very easy. Being a body activist should go beyond nudity, applying diversity and art promotion speaks and translate a lot of beauty as well gives total encouragement to other ladies out there."

"Enjoy my piece of nude body art work and as for men sliding in my DM you all have my blessings to masturbate to it."

For more photos click the link below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/04/plus-size-nigerian-model-shares-nudes-gives-men-her-blessing-to-masturbate-to-it/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
but my dick is ready

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nollywood Actress Who Does Not Kiss In Movies. PHOTOS / Caroline Ekanem Vs. Genevieve / Nigerian Hiphop Artists List And Their Real Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.