Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,082 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina (478 Views)

Israel Shall Never Fall!- Femi Fani-Kayode / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media & Publicity, Femi Adesina, has condemned the endorsement of PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, by a slew of organisations.

He also warned that even if witches and wizards endorse the presidential hopeful, it would only lead to defeat for him.

It may be recalled that five socio-cultural groups, including the Northern Elders’ Forum, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, the Pan Niger Delta Forum and Middle Belt Forum had, on Sunday, endorsed Atiku for the forthcoming presidential candidate.

But while the Coalition of United Political Parties describe Atiku’s endorsement as “a fatal blow to President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election bid,” taking to his verified Twitter handle, @FemAdesina, on Monday, the president’s aide had tweeted: “NEF, PANDEF, Afenifere, others endorse Atiku. Let witches and wizards also endorse, if they like. The harder they come, the harder they fall. No beating the Nigerian people.”

Earlier, another presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, in a statement in Abuja had dismissed the position of the groups, saying that the PDP was only hiding under the cloud of ethnicity to avoid its inevitable defeat.

He recalled that the ongoing endorsements were reminiscent of efforts to stop Buhari in 2015 by the same characters, saying that the efforts failed that and that it will also fail this time.

https://punchng.com/let-witches-and-wizards-endorse-atiku-hell-fall-femi-adesina/
Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Word On Marble !!!!!

Pmb God is with you

Emmanuel is with you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by NaijaMutant(f): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
I smell fear and anxiety grin

A defeatist mentality grin
Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
This unkempt guy too wants to talk

Femi adeshina should be ashamed that a man suffering from dementia is his president .
Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by NaijaMutant(f): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
sarrki:
Word On Marble !!!!!

Pmb God is with you

Emmanuel is with you

There is no concord between light and darkness
Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Lol

The thing really pained you
Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by amaniro: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
The way some of these aids speak ehnnn I wonder if they are government officials.

Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by madridguy(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
kiss kissif witches and wizards endorse the presidential hopeful, it would only lead to defeat for him.
Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
NaijaMutant:

There is no concord between light and darkness

Atiku together with his party make life unbearable for the citizenry

Looted power funds, arms fund among many

In less than 4 years Buhari can point to Rail lines

Paying off pensions of a lot of old people Biafra veterans, Nigeria airways and others

So who is the light And who is the darkness
Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Femi adeshina should be ashamed that a man suffering from dementia is his president .

Am sure your husby if you even have one will be praying and fasting all year round to be an aide to Femi Adesina
Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hmmm
Even this baby endorsed PDP. cheesy

Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
sarrki:

Am sure your husby if you even have one will be praying and fasting all year round to be an aide to Femi Adesina

Who wants to work for an unkempt boss
Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Who wants to work for an unkempt boss

"My Strength is in God and Ordinary Nigerians. It is my personal decision to stay on the side of those oppressed masses with no resources to defend me against the attack of wealthy but corrupt elites. Together, we shall win this for Nigeria...."

Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by mediaNGR: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku looking at the witches and Wizards after FeBuhari 16 like:

Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
sarrki:

"My Strength is in God and Ordinary Nigerians. It is my personal decision to stay on the side of those oppressed masses with no resources to defend me against the attack of wealthy but corrupt elites. Together, we shall win this for Nigeria...."

Muhammadu Buhari

Nigerians will decide what's good for them this FailBuhari election
Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by sarrki(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Don't bring God into buhari stupidity

My people perish because of lack of knowledge

Even satan himself still takes his power from God
Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
sarrki:

My people perish because of lack of knowledge

Even satan himself still takes his power from God

You're right , Buhari is Satan .
Re: Let Witches And Wizards Endorse Atiku, He’ll Fall —femi Adesina by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2019

(1)

Countries With The Most Women In Congress / Breaking News!!! Road Cleared As Forces By The Road Sides Of Lagos / Ex Nigeria Federal Legislator, Bethel Amadi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.