Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar (43574 Views)

Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army / Boko Haram Captures Marte LGA In Borno State / Boko Haram Captures Damasak, 24 Hours After Buratai’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by Mrbaz1: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Airstrikes:
islam is a curse!
Pls I plead with you never you say what you have no course for...and never you utter or state that anywr else again...Be mindful of what ya say in public
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by Kennydoc(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
post=75420560:

Those are the fanatics, not all people who practised islam are cursed!
You better watch your tongue young man.

It's exactly the same thing Muslims and Muslim apologists keep saying while the terrorists (Boko Haram and Herdsmen) overrun whole communities, kill off some of their people, displace others and take over their lands. They've done it in many communities in Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa and Taraba so far.
This is exactly how the Arabs overran North Africa, same thing they did to Turkey and some Eastern European countries like Albania.
People like you will keep defending their murderous activities for political reasons.
The same Muslims who openly condemn the terrorists will later celebrate how Islam is advancing in their conquered territories.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by ClearFlair: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Nigerians are in big trouble.

Buhari is empowering Boko Haram behind closed doors .

I wasn't surprised when Buhari released billions of naira all in the name of negotiating with Boko Haram terrorists. The same people that have killed thousands of Nigerians and still killing.
Thousands of people will go into extinction if Buhari gets back to Aso rock.
Nigerians should sit tight... This is no more a joke.

Rubbish. We are not stupid here. Go and sell your cheap propaganda somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by Edegbai1: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hi

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by zada(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
iyke926:

98% of Muslim's are fanatics

Like I always say "an average Muslim is a ticking bomb"
equally ur stupidity can never be accounted for.
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by Muhak: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Its a big lie I am in minchika as am writing dis massage plz ignore dis massage

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by Raxxye(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
savage76:
fake news ,no pictures.
Why don't you go to the captured town with your camera so you can take the pictures?
Edegbai1:
Hi
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by baganas: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
duality:
APC military wing. Is that how they want to rig the election?
Pdp is boko haram and boko haram is pdp....Azazi
Does of us down here know all this. No matter what happen the masses have decided
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by igwefivestar(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/04/breaking-chants-%E2%80%98allahu-akbar%E2%80%99-boko-haram-captures-five-adamawa-towns
and python is busy dancing in the other side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by Abagworo(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pointguardusa:
But buratai will declare war on unarmed ipob and ignore these ones. Naija where we dey go? ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US!

War against Boko Haram has been on for 9 years.
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
okosodo:
Buhari has been empowering these guys through the back door

In my wildest thinking, looks like plan to disenfranchise a part of PDP strong place. I just hope I am wrong else we are in for it....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
zada:
equally ur stupidity can never be accounted for.

Don't say alakubakuba when close to innocent people. grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by Kingspin(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:

I wasn't surprised when Buhari released billions of naira all in the name of negotiating with Boko Haram terrorists. The same people that have killed thousands of Nigerians and still killing.
Only selfish politicians and religion extremists supporting Buhari, for the later is a good news and reason to vote Buhari.
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by jpphilips(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Don't worry we know what is confusing you, that stuff needs more oil.
https://nationaldailyng.com/jonathan-shared-in-40-m-ransom-for-chibok-girls-release-aide-tells-efcc/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by searchlight: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
post=75420552:
Something must be done NOW.
All the evil sponsors of these heinous and evil group must be brought to book ASAP.
your level of zombism is never seen before. other reasonable zombies managed to escape this thread but you as a fanatical zombie wouldn't

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by zada(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=Kennydoc post=75421066]

It's exactly the same thing Muslims and Muslim apologists keep saying while the terrorists (Boko Haram and Herdsmen) overrun whole communities, kill off some of their people, displace others and take over their lands. They've done it in many communities in Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa and Taraba so far.
This is exactly how the Arabs overran North Africa, same thing they did to Turkey and some Eastern European countries. There is no need arguing
People like you will keep defending their murderous activities for political reasons.
The same Muslims who openly condemn the terrorists will later celebrate how Islam is advancing in their conquered territories. [] even in ur own village there are the good, the bad and the ugly who will kill for free. Are Nigerians Arabs or are the the conquest u so speak favorited Nigeria as a country and the north in particular? Equally in ur own family there must be someone bad. Ur thinking is too myopic.
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by XaintJoel20: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
martineverest:
Adamawa?....boko haram are getting atikulated/Cameroonated by being dollarised by Al Camerooni

Lunatic...
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by zada(m): 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

In my wildest thinking, looks like plan to disenfranchise a part of PDP strong place. I just hope I am wrong else we are in for it....
and Adamawa seems to be the states that will finalize the winnings for Atiku abi. Quack thinking bro.
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by shadyLP(m): 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atlanticfire:
Ok Buhari boys on the march.

They should not send unarmed soldiers to go and face them.
They won't oo grin
But they will send massive and well equipped armies to the south region next weekend
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by Aboks(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
sahara reporters and lia muhammed are 5and6 rubbish una papa village na em boko capture no b my place
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by shadyLP(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
iyke926:

Don't say alakubakuba when close to innocent people. grin
That statement alone is haram to every sensible human..
Check YouTube video pranks and confirm grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by Daeylar(f): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
You won't see Buratai order crack down here.
It's only IPOB they can flex muscles for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by yahmohy27: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:

don't worry BOKOHARAM will be dealt with by God grace ,what we need is Prayer
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by yusufu16: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Muhak:
Its a big lie I am in minchika as am writing dis massage plz ignore dis massage

I hope its a lie because my home town is madagali. please update us of what is happening in that area
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by EdenH: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
NaijaMutant:
It is a fact that all terrorists in the world have one god

Call his name undecided
stupid goddamn rapist asshole called mohammed

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by thonyman: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
The ruins of 2014 attack still there while another is happening now, I was there in December 2018 for copper mining on a hill in Madagali. I was lucky the deposit didn't meet up the % requirement, maybe I would have been trapped there now. Blessing in disguise. May God save the victims.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
NaijaMutant:
It is a fact that all terrorists in the world have one god

Call his name undecided

We all know but world leaders will fail to admit this fact for the sake of so-called peace , yet they do not have peace no matter how they deny the truth .

The devil has come that he might steal, kill and destroy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by PurestBoy(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
May God help us against the enemies of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by slimderek(m): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Airstrikes:
islam is a curse!
Religion, Not just islam
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by PurestBoy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
May God defeat them for us
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by LionTiger(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
where're those 50,000 military and paramilitary personnel used for erlection ridgging?
Re: Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar by Trustme2(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
savage76:
fake news ,no pictures.
Bros I get one camera for here na, make I give make you go snap the pics

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview / Food Price Inflation In Nigeria 2021 / Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.