Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

How I Was Nearly Scammed By A Blog Impersonator On Facebook (screenshots Proof) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Nearly Scammed By A Blog Impersonator On Facebook (screenshots Proof) (644 Views)

DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / Impersonator Of Oba Adeyanmi Jeremiah Olugbenga Oduwole Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Nearly Scammed By A Blog Impersonator On Facebook (screenshots Proof) by ransomeware: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hello Fellow Nairalander,

I have this Friend who wants to upload a content on popular music blogs in Nigeria, so i suggested 9jaflaver, Naijaloaded and TooXclusive.

Fortunately, instead of going through the above mentioned website directly, I choose to visit social media to make get their contact. Behold I came across a Ejump Naijaflaver Agboola who operates a parody account. The Scammer claimed to be agent of 9jaflaver, Naijaloaded and Tooxclusive. The Scammer (Ejump Naijaflaver Agboola)claimed to give a discount of 3,000 Naira per song upload on this popular site and also put my friends song on MTN Caller Tunez. What baffled me the most was when he mentioned to be affiliated to MTN Nigeria.

I was scared somehow because of the rush at which he wants me to make payment. He demanded for 7,000 Naira registration for my song to be on Naijaloaded also. Wow.!!! Out of curiosity, I made some facebook research about the name and discovered that the Scammer (Ejump Naijaflaver Agboola) has scammed and blocked a lot of people. I reached some of them online and got a screenshot of how they were scammed by the Agboola guy. I asked why the were silent about it and I was told he blocked them after they made payment.

Finally, I contacted the blogs directly and they told me they had placed an official disclaimer about the scammer on their website and social media handle. I finally did my friends promotion on one of the website and got a perfect job. I made payment through their corporate account and not an individual account.

I promised to get justice for those who were scammed by the (Ejump Naijaflaver Agboola) impersonating 9jaflaver, naijaloaded and tooxclusive through Nairaland since it is one of the popular platform for the ordinary masses.

[b]CC: Keystone Bank should take note of this scammer account Number below and request EFCC to block the said account.
[/b]Account Name:Success Agboola Ejump
Account Number: 6020053141
Bank: Keystone Bank

[b]Please share this to all upcoming artist to beware of such person on social media Impersonators/b]
CC: mynd44
CC: Lalasticlala
CC: Seun

1 Share

Re: How I Was Nearly Scammed By A Blog Impersonator On Facebook (screenshots Proof) by EASY39(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Four Nineteen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Nearly Scammed By A Blog Impersonator On Facebook (screenshots Proof) by victorisreal02: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Front page material Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

It must not be all about gossips and news all the time, their are lots of people who's been scammed and I this can help others from getting scammed
Re: How I Was Nearly Scammed By A Blog Impersonator On Facebook (screenshots Proof) by helinues: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2019
Ejump don jump fence
Re: How I Was Nearly Scammed By A Blog Impersonator On Facebook (screenshots Proof) by ransomeware: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
victorisreal02:
Front page material Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

It must not be all about gossips and news all the time, their are lots of people who's been scammed and I this can help others from getting scammed

Leave mynd44 and lalasticlala.

If na tonto dikeh bearing all white shirt puna e go post

(1) (Reply)

Evil Uncle Caught Feeding Little Niece Sunlight Dish Washing Liquid / National Youth Council Of Nigeria Battles Edo State Government. / Again, EFCC Arrests Eight Internet Fraudsters In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.