Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,187 members, 7,845,896 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

2019 Elections: How A Friend Asked Me To Block Him On My Whatsapp 'cos Of PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: How A Friend Asked Me To Block Him On My Whatsapp 'cos Of PMB (514 Views)

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Elections: How A Friend Asked Me To Block Him On My Whatsapp 'cos Of PMB by Dogshow(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hi nairalanders,

This evening on my whatsapp, I uploaded a funny picture I downloaded from nairaland in which indicated President Buhari having a large turn out for his campaign and Atiku saying all what he wanted was to get PDP presidential ticket.

I guess this didn't go well with my friend who am not sure of his oarty. Funny enough, my friend viewed my status and inquired that "what has PMB done during his 4 years in office" and I replied him by saying "he has done a whole lot" and he ordered i should block him from my list.

Without wasting much time, I asked if he has his PVC, then after I fulfilled his wish.

Just saying tho' "we all are entitled to duverse opinions" and shouldn't have taken it so personal.
Re: 2019 Elections: How A Friend Asked Me To Block Him On My Whatsapp 'cos Of PMB by amaniro: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is a chat between me and my friend. The girl supports Buhari, I support Atiku but we just laughed over it. That'd maturity, no take politics go far o

She's a Muslim hausa. I'm a Christian and I'm Igbo smiley
Re: 2019 Elections: How A Friend Asked Me To Block Him On My Whatsapp 'cos Of PMB by qualitymart: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
Dogshow:
Hi nairalanders,

This evening on my whatsapp, I uploaded a funny picture I downloaded from nairaland in which indicated President Buhari having a large turn out for his campaign and Atiku saying all what he wanted was to get PDP presidential ticket.

I guess this didn't go well with my friend who am not sure of his oarty. Funny enough, my friend viewed my status and inquired that "what has PMB done during his 4 years in office" and I replied him by saying "he has done a whole lot" and he ordered i should block him from my list.

Without wasting much time, I asked if he has his PVC, then after I fulfilled his wish.

Just saying tho' "we all are entitled to duverse opinions" and shouldn't have taken it so personal.
Because both of you are kid or overgrown kid
Who financed incumbent president in 2014/2015 electioneering?

What's the moral of this thread?
Re: 2019 Elections: How A Friend Asked Me To Block Him On My Whatsapp 'cos Of PMB by abduljabbar4(m): 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forget that so-called friend and remain Buhariated

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: How A Friend Asked Me To Block Him On My Whatsapp 'cos Of PMB by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
The reason he does not want to associate with you is because he does not want to associate with idiiots.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: How A Friend Asked Me To Block Him On My Whatsapp 'cos Of PMB by OneCorner: 1:15am On Feb 05, 2019
Both of u are sick in d brain
Re: 2019 Elections: How A Friend Asked Me To Block Him On My Whatsapp 'cos Of PMB by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 05, 2019
Capensis:
The reason he does not want to associate with you is because he does not want to associate with idiiots.
grin grin
I'm seriously waiting for the election to be able to know the number of idiots in that country. Anyone who votes an incapacitated man as president needs to visit a psychiatrist.
Re: 2019 Elections: How A Friend Asked Me To Block Him On My Whatsapp 'cos Of PMB by KANUISALIVE: 1:31am On Feb 05, 2019
I rejected an invitation to worship @Omega ministries just because the overseer is against my leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I don't take shit, if i take shit i eat shit cool

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: How A Friend Asked Me To Block Him On My Whatsapp 'cos Of PMB by GMPO(m): 7:51am On Feb 05, 2019
J

(1) (Reply)

FG To Close Borders During Polls / This Picture Got Me Thinking / Live On TVC: 2019 Presidential Debate The People Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.