Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Get Contacts Of Reliable Nigerian And Chinese Buying Agents For Importation Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Contacts Of Reliable Nigerian And Chinese Buying Agents For Importation Biz (1701 Views)

Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters / Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / How To Process Form M For Importation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Contacts Of Reliable Nigerian And Chinese Buying Agents For Importation Biz by Emisco3310(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
It is no more news that one of the most profitable businesses out there today is mini importation business! Unfortunately, many have attended many of both physical and online importation seminars but still cannot stand on their own to do mini importation as they were taught.

Why? The simple reason is that the teachers of mini importation don't give out the contacts of reliable buying or sourcing agents, which is the key for buying from Chinese online stores, especially the cheapest one called 1688.com. It is either most of them don't even have the contacts themselves or they are hiding them from their trainees.

This simple fact has made many people to become stuck at a spot and unable to further pursue their dream of becoming mini importers!

Information is power, let's go there!

There is no doubt that 1688.com is the CHEAPEST CHINESE ONLINE STORE FOR MINI IMPORTATION, which guarantees huge profits!

The good news is that; I have contacts (WhatsApp, WeChat, Mobile) of reliable Chinese buying agents, both from Nigeria, whom you can meet physically to discuss business before you start having deals with them, and Chinese based agents, who are affiliated to Shipping Companies with offices in Nigeria, who can help you source for and buy your goods from Chinese stores at a deadly cheap prices.

Moreover, another great problem of importers is the devilish cost charged by shipping companies, which water down all the dreamt profits of mini importers! Part of this package is the contacts of the cheapest shipping companies, who would not charge you an amount that would take away all your profits! These shipping companies can also be met at their offices here in Nigeria before you have deals with them as well.

Furthermore, I do group importation by collecting people's orders, which i then place to my agents to help me buy them, who then send the goods to my shipping company, and when the goods land, I then distribute them to all my members who participated in the group ordering for that particular batch. For this purpose, I have a WhatsApp group which contain my Group Importation members. We paused because of the ongoing Chinese National Holiday, and immediately after the holiday on 17th February, the next batch of my group importation will kick start in shaa Allah.

If you need these agents' contacts or for further enquiries, kindly reach me on WhatsApp through:

https:///2348134583636

Note: I can provide you with more than enough testimonies, and you can meet me physically as well, I don't give fake, alhamdulillahi!

Thanks for reading!

Meeting you there!!!

1 Like

Re: Get Contacts Of Reliable Nigerian And Chinese Buying Agents For Importation Biz by Emisco3310(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Contact me here for deals or enquiries:

1 Like

Re: Get Contacts Of Reliable Nigerian And Chinese Buying Agents For Importation Biz by Emisco3310(m): 5:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Emisco3310:
It is no more news that one of the most profitable businesses out there today is mini importation business! Unfortunately, many have attended many of both physical and online importation seminars but still cannot stand on their own to do mini importation as they were taught.

Why? The simple reason is that the teachers of mini importation don't give out the contacts of reliable buying or sourcing agents, which is the key for buying from Chinese online stores, especially the cheapest one called 1688.com. It is either most of them don't even have the contacts themselves or they are hiding them from their trainees.

This simple fact has made many people to become stuck at a spot and unable to further pursue their dream of becoming mini importers!

Information is power, let's go there!

There is no doubt that 1688.com is the CHEAPEST CHINESE ONLINE STORE FOR MINI IMPORTATION, which guarantees huge profits!

The good news is that; I have contacts (WhatsApp, WeChat, Mobile) of reliable Chinese buying agents, both from Nigeria, whom you can meet physically to discuss business before you start having deals with them, and Chinese based agents, who are affiliated to Shipping Companies with offices in Nigeria, who can help you source for and buy your goods from Chinese stores at a deadly cheap prices.

Moreover, another great problem of importers is the devilish cost charged by shipping companies, which water down all the dreamt profits of mini importers! Part of this package is the contacts of the cheapest shipping companies, who would not charge you an amount that would take away all your profits! These shipping companies can also be met at their offices here in Nigeria before you have deals with them as well.

Furthermore, I do group importation by collecting people's orders, which i then place to my agents to help me buy them, who then send the goods to my shipping company, and when the goods land, I then distribute them to all my members who participated in the group ordering for that particular batch. For this purpose, I have a WhatsApp group which contain my Group Importation members. We paused because of the ongoing Chinese National Holiday, and immediately after the holiday on 17th February, the next batch of my group importation will kick start in shaa Allah.

If you need these agents' contacts or for further enquiries, kindly reach me on WhatsApp through:

Note: I can provide you with more than enough testimonies, and you can meet me physically as well, I don't give fake, alhamdulillahi!

Thanks for reading!

Meeting you there!!!

In reaching me, use the WhatsApp link included in the original post, i.e this one: https:///2348134583636
, not the auto generated one below/outside the post.

Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Okash Loan App In Nigeria / Aba And Onitsha Is The Tokyo And Kyoto Of Nigeria..(pics) / 'TOTAL' Branded Petrol Station For Sale(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.