Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

VP Osinbajo – How Pastor Adeboye’s Prayer Saved Me From Helicopter Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo – How Pastor Adeboye’s Prayer Saved Me From Helicopter Crash (264 Views)

Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) / Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo – How Pastor Adeboye’s Prayer Saved Me From Helicopter Crash by Apexgist(f): 1:06am On Feb 05, 2019
VP Osinbajo – How Pastor Adeboye’s prayer saved me from Helicopter crash
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has stated that the prayer by Pastor Adeboye was what helped him escape an helicopter crash last week in Kabba, Kogi State.

Osinbajo aslo revealed that his aged mother would have lost two some had it been the occupants of the helicopter died during the crash.

He made this known during a Thanksgiving ceremony at a branch of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Lokoka, Kogi State.

According to the vice president:

“On Friday, we went to (RCCG) camp; usually, I attend our Holy Ghost service. We came in very late from Akwa Ibom State. In fact, we arrived just in time for the grace at the end of the service.

“Thereafter, our Daddy in the Lord, (G.O) Pastor Adeboye, wanted to speak to me. He asked me how things were going on, the campaign activities and all that, and I explained everything; what I was doing on the campaign trail and all of that, some of the challenges.

“He then said, ‘I am going to pray for you.’ He said a prayer that turned out to be very interesting because usually, as you know, he doesn’t pray for long.

“He said ‘Lord God Almighty, I want you to protect this man,’ He said it three times and paused, then he continued. ‘You know how very dear he is to my heart. I want you to protect him.’ I found it very funny that he repeated it several times and then he prayed for favour and other things.

“So, when the crash happened, immediately it dawned on me that the Lord God had led him to say that very special prayer. And the Lord God Almighty delivered us in accordance with His word that, ‘even when 10,000 fall by our side, no harm whatsoever, will come near us.’ I just want to thank the Almighty God for His grace and mercy that has been so abundant in my life and in all of our lives who are here.”

Read Also:
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/politics/president-buhari-mentally/
Re: VP Osinbajo – How Pastor Adeboye’s Prayer Saved Me From Helicopter Crash by tollyboy5(m): 1:09am On Feb 05, 2019
Thank God 4 dat go and sin no more! Next news undecided
Re: VP Osinbajo – How Pastor Adeboye’s Prayer Saved Me From Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 05, 2019
Why doesn't pastor adeboye prayer save Nigeria from buhari's Islamization of Nigeria?
Why doesn't pastor adeboye's prayer saved Nigerian youth from unemployment?
Why doesn't adeboye's prayer save the country from bokoharam,fulani herdsmen killings and other hardship caused by your master?
Are you the only special man in Nigeria that it is only you that God can answer prayer through the man of god?
Re: VP Osinbajo – How Pastor Adeboye’s Prayer Saved Me From Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Silly talk.

Which kind of people dey Aso Rock sef.

And they call this one a Prof.
Re: VP Osinbajo – How Pastor Adeboye’s Prayer Saved Me From Helicopter Crash by Optional09: 3:45am On Feb 05, 2019
Bull sh!t talk

(1) (Reply)

Video: ''obasanjo Is Worse Than Abacha'' Adams Oshiomhole / Atiku Abubakar’s U.S Visit Was Due To A Temporary Suspension Of A Travel Ban / My friend needs advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.