Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Vacancies At WACT - West Africa Container Terminal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At WACT - West Africa Container Terminal (1067 Views)

Jobanchor | Chief Operations Officer At West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) / West Africa Container Terminal (wact) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Latest Job Openings In Maersk (west Africa Container Terminal (WACT)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies At WACT - West Africa Container Terminal by Lamarking: 4:54am On Feb 05, 2019
West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) is one of the first green field container terminals to be built in Nigeria under public private partnership. WACT is located in Onne port (some 30kms from Port-Harcourt) in Rivers StateWe have been successfully connecting East, North, West Central Nigeria and Rivers state to the world.

This has been possible through top-quality services, cordial business relations with customers, regular interaction with stakeholders, human resource development, modern handling equipment and superior e-commerce capabilities.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Gate Clerk

Ref.: AT-200572

Key Responsibilities

Perform Gate In / Gate Out transactions, issues Pick-up / Delivery tickets & EIR

Update relevant information in N4.

Supervise the activities of contracted guards to ensure they are not in harm’s way.

Ensure that contracted workers are performing empty containers inspection and container sealed after inspection.

Confirm that container units loaded on truck are same number as released on the system and corresponds with all related documents.

Monitor road traffic at the gate and yard to ensure safety of all personnel at the area.

Ensure no truck driver is allowed into the terminal without the requisite passes

Job Title: Resource and Statistics Assistant

Ref.: AT-200569

Key responsibilities

Support all Operations functional areas – Execution, Planning, Cargo Control and Customer Service.

Collate data from different key Operation areas capturing start/finish times, vessel delays, yard delays, Crane breakdowns etc.

Design report templates for organizing data.

Update and send reports daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.

Reconcile Terminal Delivery Report with N4.

Control and follow up effectively the leave schedule/sick leave within Operations Department (Execution, Planning and Gate).

Job Title: Vessel Clerk

Ref.: AT-200559

Key Responsibilities

Control flow of loaded and/or empty vehicles under Quay Crane to crane “order of work” schedule and container sequence sheets during loading and/or discharging to maintain continuous operations.

Monitor the loading and discharge of containers on and off the vessel, update on the HHT

Advises Supervisor of any discrepancies or any shortage of vehicles or delays to container arriving under Quay Crane.

Confirm load and/or discharge position by updating bay plan.

Note any apparent damage or missing seals on import containers.

Job Title: Planner

Ref.: AT-200564

Key responsibilities

This position is within the Operations Department

Control yard space allocation by service, nominated vessel, POD, equipment type, special handling (i.ehazardous, out-of-gauge, temperature controlled etc.) for empty and loaded equipment.

Monitor and fine-tune the terminal operating system in order to ensure that yard planning is satisfactory and meets the strategy requirements.

Prepare the ‘yard work plan’ on a daily basis and communicate to relevant persons where the equipment has to be located.

Prepare the work flow related to housekeeping, empty movement, corrections etc.

Interested? See application and qualification details here>>>https://www.infomaza.com/vacancies-wact-west-africa-container-terminal
Re: Vacancies At WACT - West Africa Container Terminal by shgenius123: 6:14am On Feb 05, 2019
MY FRIEND, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME....
IF U STILL GO TO BED, AND DONT WAKE UP RICHER THAN U WERE BEFORE GOING TO BED, JOIN RAGP...

I will be teaching 50 people how to start ONLINE TELECOM BUSINESS and make 5k - 10k daily if interested, drop ur number
Re: Vacancies At WACT - West Africa Container Terminal by osunlakj(m): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Vacancies At WACT - West Africa Container Terminal by Macheteros1: 11:22am On Feb 05, 2019
shgenius123:
IF U STILL GO TO BED, AND DONT WAKE UP RICHER THAN U WERE BEFORE GOING TO BED, JOIN RAGP...

I will be teaching 50 people how to start ONLINE TELECOM BUSINESS and make 5k - 10k daily if interested, drop ur number
Re: Vacancies At WACT - West Africa Container Terminal by Boriqua(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2019
shgenius123:

Re: Vacancies At WACT - West Africa Container Terminal by opessi: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lamarking:

Interested? See application and qualification details here>>>https://www.infomaza.com/vacancies-wact-west-africa-container-terminal
Re: Vacancies At WACT - West Africa Container Terminal by Samhetalks(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Vacancies At WACT - West Africa Container Terminal by sundamonex(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
shgenius123:

(1) (Reply)

. / Npower Participants Not Paid For Two Months After Osinbajo Handed Over To Sadiya / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 (hnd/bsc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.