Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar (6349 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / "Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) / Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar by Amina2019: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2019
kettle calling pot black. all of una na the same thing.

vegafbs:
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/05/apc-govt-deceitful-vote-vote-atiku-president-titi-abubakar/

Wife of former Vice President and People's Democratic Part's, PDP, presidential candidate, Mrs Titi Atiku Abubakar has lampooned the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC, for being deceitful and insensitive to the plight of Nigerians.

She has therefore urged Nigerians to vote out the deceitful government and vote in the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar and all the candidates of the party in the forthcoming general elections for good and developmental governance.

Mrs Titi Abubakar stated on Monday, in Makurdi while addressing Benue women at the IBB square, during the PDP Women Presidential Campaign Rally.

Mrs Abubakar who decried the level of insecurity, hunger and unemployment in the country urged Nigerians to be wise and make a better choice by electing her husband, Atiku on the 16th of this month.

"I am so Atikulated and Ortomatically Obidient. I bring you message of hope that Nigeria will get working again when you vote in Atiku Abubakar. The present government is very deceitful. All they have is failed and unmet promises.

"Recently, most of us have become refugees and widows in our land following high level of insecurity. What manner of fight against corruption when you send soldiers out without training and arms," she queried.

She called on all to vote Atiku for president saying "people who feast on Nigeria's resources know that restructuring is good but they don’t want it to take place because they are benefitting from it.

She said there was too much power and resources concentrated at the apex government and that was why development is not reaching down to the masses.
Re: APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar by Corrinthians(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Pamtoye:

Sorry sir, Just said I should use diz medium to inform you that I DON'T REPLY ZOMBIES cool
Coming from the same wailing Afonja from Cameroon who quoted me first even when I didn't know he exists. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar by KanwuliaExtra: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Can Aisha Buhari or ANY of JUBRIL’s family come and campaign for “THE SENILE DULLARD”? cheesy
Re: APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar by Sholaco: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2019
Hahahaha I dey laugh una
Re: APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2019
Where is AISHA BUHARI ¿
Re: APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar by ksbusari(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2019
olodo wan become the first lady.
Re: APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar by fred04(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2019
HYPOCRISY is when you believe what obj said about Atiku and disbelieve what he said about Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you believe what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said about Atiku (a Cameronian) and disbelieve what he said about Buhari (jubrin from Sudan).
HOPELESSNESS is when you believe that an old,uneducated tyrant,brainless fool,tribalistic dullard can rule a country blessed with hardworking and vibrant citizens.
Re: APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar by KingAzari: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2019
hopevalley:
Yes, let us vote APC out. They have failed Nigeria and Nigerians. Meanwhile, are you interested in knowing how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira? Click on the link on my signature.

Some of you are so daft. Using your business link to through political jabs and innuendoes is to say the least dumb, stupid and business-wise suicidal.
Re: APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2019
What do you expect her to say.Who no like first lady things.If na me i go say more than that.
Re: APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar by ClearFlair: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku, his wife and PDP are thieves.
Re: APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar by octavian(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Well what happened madam, can you please explain the demise of Ilesha - Ibadan expressway that was constructed by the administration of your darling husband. The road was did not use up to 6 month from date of commissioning before it gave up the ghost. It is easy to abuse the current day government forgetting they had the chance as well. Moreover, reteriate and build on the vision and plan your husband have for our nation, not scoring cheap stupid points with the opposition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? / The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio / NURTW Will Work Closely With Tinubu On Economic Recovery - Baruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.