Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos (18293 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2019
A Nigerian activist is set to take up the case of a lady who was brutally tortured after being accused of stealing a phone.

The yet-to-be identified lady was stripped totally unclad by her accusers and had pepper inserted into her private part to teach her a lesson following the allegation.

The men also filmed the brutal torture which was meted out on the accused and posted the video online which has now gone viral.

The brutal act on the lady has prompted activist Laila St. Matthew-Daniel, to take up the issue as she is urging the lady in the viral video to reach out to her so that those responsible for the torture will be arrested.

Meanwhile, internet users have been left outraged over the saga - with many condemning the horrifying act on the lady.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/outrage-as-nigerian-lady-is-tortured-after-phone-theft-accusation.html

Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 8:58am On Feb 05, 2019
She brought it upon herself for taking what does not belong to her .

According to what I read, she said she'll return the phone on the condition that they gave her a #100,000, then they negotiated to #50,000, after giving her the money, she refused to return the phone still...and she was using the phone, probably that's how she was caught .

But I don't support how she was maltreated.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by Tizu(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2019
Pls people should help fast and uncover those that did this to this young lady.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by madridguy(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2019
God Almighty bless you Laila St. Matthew-Daniel, this are the type of people we need in our judiciary. The boys behind this should know it is over for them.

The worst thing is that many of incident like this, the victims are always innocent. The scope is that boys will bring in this girls, after using their body over night, when the girl is about to leave, for them not to pay her service charges as agreed, they raise false alarm and their evil friends too will gather to molest the girl.

RUNS babes eyes dey see i swear, may GOD ALMIGHTY ease our problem.
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Pepper?? sad
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2019
I just read it again....pepper?
Omg
I pray she survives it
That shit killed a woman in ejigbo years ago.
This needs to be investigated

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by daddytime(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2019
I'm here writhing in anger and rage. What evil...

So sadistic and inhuman...
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by iceboy4752(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2019
But she does not even look like someone tortured. It's as if she's moaning out of "painful pleasure."

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by Flirtyjane(f): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2019
don't worry when pepper is robbed on your private part, you will be able to differentiate between pain and pleasure.
iceboy4752:
But she does not even look like someone tortured. It's as if she's moaning out of "painful pleasure."

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by Made4naijablog: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by punisha: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
sad

I condemn this act.
It remains Inhumane and barbaric...and the perpetrators should be fished out. I only hope she has learnt her lesson.
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by dainformant(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by pally123: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Where the video make I confirm whether na real pepper, abi a tatashe sef
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by Abimbola303(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
That's so disgusting
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by imam07: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tizu:
Pls people should help fast and uncover those that did this to this young lady.
You are crazy. If it is your expensive phone she stole will u be saying this rubbish. Is it because she is female. Who is that useless activist that want to take the case up. Where were you when worse thing was done to male thieves.it means u are encouraging female to steal. A lade that refused to release the phone after money was given to her as promised. Can't u read what was written up there. Nah craze dey worry who dey feel for her if u can't feel d same to a guy.
I no support the the treatment given to her but why wld some woman wrapper will always be having this kind selfish feelings because the victim is a female.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by wondaman11: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
say no to jungle justice
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by Tizu(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
imam07:
You are crazy. If it is your expensive phone she stole will u be saying this rubbish. Is it because she is female. Who is that useless activist that want to take the case up. Where were you when worse thing was done to male thieves.it means u are encouraging female to steal. A lade that refused to release the phone after money was given to her as promised. Can't u read what was written up there. Nah craze dey worry who dey feel for her if u can't feel d same to a guy.
I no support the the treatment given to her but why wld some woman wrapper will always be having this kind selfish feelings because the victim is a female.

Your father is crazy, you bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by ayenika1: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
The is lady is strong o. Why allow them do this to you when you will later confess. ? That guy who inserted the pepper is very mean and wicked.

9ja, everyday paparazzi
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by IjebuWarrior: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
For those looking for the video link... see below:

https://www..com/talk/topic,376800.0.html

This is very sad tho no matter what. She could have been dealt with privately if she in fact stole it and demanded for a ransome... but, again she could have accused them of rape if they decide to punish her on private. undecided

Well, from the way she talked, she seems like an Edo girl... grin Nevertheless, I still condemn this act. angry
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by PurestBoy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
I'm ready to also take up the case but I must first confirm the video. Who has the video link to post. I cannot fight for her when I've not seen the video. Video pls anyone

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
I would like to see how they fingered the pepper into her body!!! I can help cool
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
She has a long neck shaa
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yuceeluv:
She has a long neck shaa
I thought I am the only one that saw it
Re: Slay Queen Stripped Unclad, Tortured After Accusation Of Stealing Phone. Photos by Delaw00(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
See pple condemning the act upanddown bcoz she's a lady.....a man was caught stealing pant around my school today late this evening,come see better beating,blood all over his body i was sorry for him but all the same this act is really bad nd annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Persons Killed In Nasarawa Reprisal Attack / Nigerian National Detained For Possession Of Cocaine In Trinidad & Tobago / EFCC Arraigns Two Suspects For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.