Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Sick Baby Benaiah Story Is A Scam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Sick Baby Benaiah Story Is A Scam (532 Views)

Ignore The Autopsy, Kemi Olunloyo Claims Mohbad Had Ties To Cultism And Drug Use / Timi Dakolo Leaves Home For Busola – Kemi Olunloyo Claims / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Sick Baby Benaiah Story Is A Scam by Anas97(f): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2019
Controversial Nigerian journalist Kemi Olunloyo has claimed the Sick Baby Benaiah story is a scam orchestrated by a syndicate to swindle Nigerians of their hard-earned money.
According to her, the video of the man with the sick child is an unauthenticated video that is not certain was shot recently and she also claimed that the man behind the viral video was an ex-convict she met in Prison in Port-Harcourt.

Read the thread as posted via her Twitter page:

What I found in the most elaborate N90M scam in Nigeria. One sick looking baby, a fake father and mother, an elaborate FB syndicate, questionable foundation, unauthenticated videos, a carefully designed media blackout and millions of Nigerians home and abroad donated cash.

THREAD My findings on #BabyBenaiah As a reputable investigative journalist of 25 yrs, I concluded the case as a well orchestrated scam with N90M raised. Our people are constantly mentally enslaved doling out their life’s savings to a questionable unverified claim of a sick baby.

Nigerians saw #BabyBeniah in an unauthenticated viral video with no date or specific location and it got their attention and compassion to donate for this allegedly sick boy. They accepted an unverified diagnosis and started donating into a Go Fund Me and a Diamond bank account

I called several colleagues at TV, Radio and print media houses on why there was a media blackout on the story. Many told me that it appeared to be an unverifiable story as the first line party in the story refused to respond to media. KBK’s online avoidance of media

KBK online according to a US govt Spokeswoman is among several NGO’s that don’t register under 501c3 to get tax exempt status because they may be serving Communities outside the US and many tend to prey on people needing funds raised. They do it as a contingency fee.

A Diamond Bank source told me the account has seen close to N100M deposited in it in the last 7 days including an amount disbursed from the @gofundme fundraiser. The amount KBK Online raised did not all enter Diamond bank. There was a disagreement with parties.

OAP Daddy Freeze has no idea how everyone was hired to take a role in this syndicate called an elaborate scam. He helped them raise money, made a call to Monday. Freeze used antipastor sentiments to raise them money after man said Salvation Ministries gave only 20k

Lexy is a prisoner I met in #PHMax in the case of Chioma (Facebook Girl) an inmate on my side. That is NOT his real name. They have all gone into hiding now possibly out of the country with your N100M. He posted this fake picture yesterday and fake records.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Sick Baby Benaiah Story Is A Scam by pascalokoro232: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2019
smiley smiley
ARE YOU SKEPTICAL ABOUT SHOPPING ONLINE DUE TO POOR SERVICES OFFERED TO CLIENTS BY SOME PLATFORMS? FEAR NOT!!
We are here to clear those skepticism, as the core essence of our business in rooted in excellent customer service delivery. Our success is based on our ability to delight our customers with amazing customer service. All of our focus is dedicated to improving the customer experience, from the moment you arrive on our website and place your order to the moment it arrives at your door step and any occasional hiccups that may occur during and after delivery, you are certain that we guide you through every step of the way
You are guaranteed a royal treatment with access to a platform that provides the following:
Access to a wide range of genuine fashion products
Very affordable prices
User friendly website for easy navigation
Online and Offline presence
Fraud and risk-free transactions
Customer loyalty rewards
Speedy delivery of ordered products
Nationwide delivery
smiley smiley

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Sick Baby Benaiah Story Is A Scam by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo is a scam! undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Claims Sick Baby Benaiah Story Is A Scam by Tonyprisca: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Auntie kemi!!!!!! What is your problem,if you don't control your attitude then it will control you I swear

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji’s Brother Got Two New Benz, One For Him, One For His Wife (photos) / Hot AFRO Chicks / Tiwa Savage Doesn't Deserve This! The Singer In Tears As Her Dance Got Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.