Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) (699 Views)

We've Told Buhari Many Times That All Is Not Well With Nigeria—Sultan Of Sokoto / One Year To Go: Nigerians Await Fulfilment Of Buhari’s Many Campaign Promises / We Are Not Rubber Stamp, We Disagree With Buhari Many Times – Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by chozzy: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2019
Here it is...

Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by chozzy: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2019
Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by Emmaflex400(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Idiot.. who in his right man would do that to his wife and first lady of the house..
Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
That office is a conduit pipe for looting on behalf of the president.How did Aisha p a stole #2b from her?It is through the office of the first lady.The office receive budget from fg.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
chozzy:
Here it is...

You are confused.

This is not an office. This is a media room for certain kinds of press briefings.

All they do is take down whatever picture was up there originally and replace it with hers since she is the one being interviewed.

The flags behind her are standard placements.

Where is it written anywhere in that room that this is the office of the first lady?

Zombie wailer under buhari there is no office of the first lady but there is WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT.

Can you show anywhere she has been addressed as the first lady or rather as the wife of the president
Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
cucumbae:
That office is a conduit pipe for looting on behalf of the president.How did Aisha p a stole #2b from her?It is through the office of the first lady.The office receive budget from fg.

Wailing zombie the PA scammed that money from OTHER PEOPLE and not from her.

This is old news and the information is already out there.

Use google to research and stop being a social media dependant
Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Wailing zombie the PA scammed that money from OTHER PEOPLE and not from her.

This is old news and the information is already out there.

Use google to research and stop being a social media dependant
That matter was twisted.The pa stole the money from her.
Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
cucumbae:
That matter was twisted.The pa stole the money from her.

Yes you twisted it
Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by fukushaki(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You are confused.

This is not an office. This is a media room for certain kinds of press briefings.

All they do is take down whatever picture was up there originally and replace it with hers since she is the one being interviewed.

Where is it written anywhere in that room that this is the office of the first lady?

Zombie wailer under buhari there is no office of the first lady but there is WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT.

Can you show anywhere she has been addressed as the first lady or rather as the wife of the president
Zone B tell me the difference between " first lady" and "wife of the president"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by DLondonboiy: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Buhary is a liar.
Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
fukushaki:

Zone B tell me the difference between " first lady" and "wife of the president"

First lady connotes an office as was the norm in the days of mama piss and the ineffectual buffoon

Buhari is talking about wife of the President.

Our constitution does not support the office of the first lady.

There is your difference
Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by SalamRushdie: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You are confused.

you are liar , that's the conference hall of the first lady wing of the state house ..you can never see any govt official use it if not the first lady and her staff
Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
SalamRushdie:

you are liar , that's the conference hall of the first lady wing of the state house ..you can never see any govt official use it if not the first lady and her staff

Wife of the president.

In Buharis government there is no such office as the first lady.

Stop these your petty lies
Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by KunleyY19(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sakamanje!!!
Wife of president is the tag she has been using since na...
You to dey lie...
Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by KunleyY19(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sakamanje!!!
Wife of president is the tag she has been using since na...
You to dey lie...
Re: I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) by chozzy: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2019
cucumbae:

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Two Containers Filled With INEC Materials Burnt In Anambra (PHOTOS) / The Kind Of Herdsmen Crises Nigeria Will Suffer If Buhari Wins Is Unimaginable / "The Superpower With No Power" BBC Mocks Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.