Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP (10796 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze / INEC Office In Ohafia, Abia Set Ablaze (Photos) / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by Cyoung4real(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
APC is not wining anything any Abia. APGA is the way out.
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by fergie001: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ikpeazu will end up winning........

He hasn't performed and don't deserve a second term...but Otti and Ogah will end up dividing votes whilst Ikpeazu's "rigging base" remains solid.....

Abians won't naturally vote Ogah,nobody should deceive him.... they will rather vote Otti.....

We need to Get Abia Working with another party, especially C.ock party....
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by BuhariLooter(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!the only place Buhari has scored high is on his partial corruption fight. Why would his party chairman say if you want your sins to be forgiven, come over to APC. Thats a direct testament to partiality in the corruption fight. As regards the Economy, Power, Works, etc, he has scored less than 10percent compared to what he promised.people are praising Buhari for bypassing judicial processes and suspending Onnoghen but the same Buhari has not made open his own asset declaration as he promised in 2014. It's more shocking that CCB refused to give Punch the asset declaration forms of Abba Kyari, Amechi, Lai, Fashola etc. Those who praised him over Onnoghen cannot see Buhari's double-standards and mischief.could remember buying a litre of Kerosene 50 naira under Jonathan's government. Buhari promised to return the fuel pump price from 87naira to 45 naira. We have seen the bitter side of Buhari who came to power with promises and no plans.

1 Like

Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by AllenSpencer: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
monaPhilz:
My Atikulate FC people, I left school for home yesterday just to realize I forgot my TVC in school. Never voted before and I really wanna vote in this election. Someone should help me with Tfare to and fro and get my TVC for PVC collection please.3k is sufficient.

You are not patriotic and determined

Didnt someone trek from Lagos to Abuja to celebrate Buhari then?

You are just lazy! You should be able to trek
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by AllenSpencer: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
[s]
BuhariLooter:
A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!the only place Buhari has scored high is on his partial corruption fight. Why would his party chairman say if you want your sins to be forgiven, come over to APC. Thats a direct testament to partiality in the corruption fight. As regards the Economy, Power, Works, etc, he has scored less than 10percent compared to what he promised.people are praising Buhari for bypassing judicial processes and suspending Onnoghen but the same Buhari has not made open his own asset declaration as he promised in 2014. It's more shocking that CCB refused to give Punch the asset declaration forms of Abba Kyari, Amechi, Lai, Fashola etc. Those who praised him over Onnoghen cannot see Buhari's double-standards and mischief.could remember buying a litre of Kerosene 50 naira under Jonathan's government. Buhari promised to return the fuel pump price from 87naira to 45 naira. We have seen the bitter side of Buhari who came to power with promises and no plans.
[/s]
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by Seetto: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
1759King:
Anything to give Abians a different government is welcomed!

But APC won't win in Abia, not in 20 years. APGA should up their game and take over Abia!
Your hatred for pmb has beclouded your sense of reasoning, this is how will continue to breed mofos in abia as governor.
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by AllenSpencer: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ategberoson:
they will rather allow that state rotten in the hand of that useless party rather than allow another party be in charge

don't know why some people love backwardness that much

Runs in their blood!
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by eyeview: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
PRP dies not have a total of 100 members in abia state.
Whoever you see in that exco is all they've got in the whole state

1 Like

Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by herich(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Apc is a mushroom party in abia state, their coalition with other mushroom parties can't form a bag of sh||t
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by donbenie(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Echo50:
If you fifle like, some up with cdp, phrc, indome, police, army etc. Pdp will only merge with nigerian prison which after victory, we will send those other mergee to our prison. Their wouldn't be prison break o.......
Your English is a sorry sight..shocked
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by 1759King: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Seetto:

Your hatred for pmb has beclouded your sense of reasoning, this is how will continue to breed mofos in abia as governor.
Who said I hate Buhari? I don't like failures.
APC as a party has failed in so many ways than expected - this is my opinion and that of many people I have come in contact with.

Let me add here; that for whatever you stand to gain either as a party member, tribal or religious affiliations you will NEVER understand how APC has failed as a party. Agreed, PDP failed you in 16 years, heck Abia has been bad for 20 years now no thanks to PDP but I repeat and will not shift ground. PDP is bad for Abia, APC as a party will NEVER be a good option for Abians.

You have the right to support your party APC, I have my own right not to support them that doesn't mean I hate Buhari. Free your mind of the usual 30k mantra - any objective person automatically translate to a Buhari hater in your books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by Prales(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anything to remove that man from office is ok with the people.
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by Omeokachie: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
PRP kwa cheesy
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by Tizu(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
1759King:
Anything to give Abians a different government is welcomed!

But APC won't win in Abia, not in 20 years. APGA should up their game and take over Abia!

You missed it by not being intelligent to know that the fielding of two heavyweight opposition Ogar and Otti against an incumbent CANNOT yield anything. A child in primary school will know better and advise you properly.
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by tsinzu: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Two of them combined can't win a single local government in Abia
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by osusuallstars: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
PRP , no weight at all . 2 man party that cannot even win in their compound
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by 1759King: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tizu:

You missed it by not being intelligent to know that the fielding of two heavyweight opposition Ogar and Otti against an incumbent CANNOT yield anything. A child in primary school will know better and advise you properly.
If your father was/is half as intelligent as my last child (she's is in Nursery 2), I'd probably ask you to show me who he is so that I can give him a lesson or two about raising intelligent children.
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by Tizu(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
1759King:
If your father was/is half as intelligent as my last child (she's is in Nursery 2), I'd probably ask you to show me who he is so that I can give him a lesson or two about raising intelligent children.

Foolish ohuhu man. Come and be the governor let's see.
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by BuhariAdvocate: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
They should let this man continue his job.
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by 1759King: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tizu:

Foolish ohuhu man. Come and be the governor let's see.
I pity your father.
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by nwanyionitsha: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Baawaa:
Atikulooting will not like this grin grin grin
What is Prp? Who dey there?
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by surebet321: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
See below

Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by sukar886: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
the burn only 20 pvc, and keep the rest for election, they will distribute to there people to use it and vote for them, I know the game, they will bribe all the ad-hoc staff there to accept any pvc, without check it....
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by Pizzle1234(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
PRP ?
Re: PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP by poseidon12: 1:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Comedians. Nothing like PRP or APC in Abia State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Is The Third Fastest Growing In The World / Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, / Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.