Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone (4419 Views)

Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] / Young Guy Consumes N150 Worth Of Raw Pepper To Win A Bet In Owerri (Photo) / Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone by Gossipninja: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2019
A yet-to-be-identified lady was stripped totally unclad by her accusers and had pepper inserted into her private part to teach her a lesson following the allegation of phone theft.

The men also filmed the brutal torture which was meted out on the accused and posted the video online which has now gone viral. The brutal act on the lady has prompted activist Laila St. Matthew-Daniel, to take up the issue as she is urging the lady in the viral video to reach out to her so that those responsible for the torture will be arrested.

Meanwhile, internet users have been left outraged over the saga – with many condemning the horrifying act on the lady

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone by Gossipninja: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2019

Re: Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone by abduljabbar4(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
You hardly hear of people burning thieves alive, stealing panties or doing things like this to thieves in the north, yet some idiots think we are uncivilized while they are
Re: Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone by tsinzu: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:
You hardly hear of people burning thieves alive, stealing panties or doing things like this to thieves in the north, yet some idiots think we are uncivilized while they are
Fulani herdsmen killings? Massacres in the name of religion? Hmmmm, I think I prefer the south

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone by abduljabbar4(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
tsinzu:

Fulani herdsmen killings? Massacres in the name of religion? Hmmmm, I think I prefer the south

Yahoo

Baby factories

Jungle justice

Strip clubs

piracy

prostitution

cultism

rituals

Political assassination

counterfeiting

Drug trafficking

No, i would rather stick to the north. Besides, i am not comparing the north and the south. What i am trying to say is that you should be perfect before you look at others. I dont mind being called an uncivilized person by someone frome Iceland since their people are truly civilised but a fellow Nigerian with even bigger mess? HELL NO!
Re: Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
lalasticlala why are Nigerians this wicked
Re: Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Next time she’ll stop stealing
Re: Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone by Friend01(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Boko haram killed 30,000 in 4 years, how many have the herdsmen killed and how often do they attack now? The herdsmen, just like boko haram are just emptying their last bullets.

Next level
4+4cheesy

Abduljabbar, don't mind that confused loud mouth.

The topic was: how criminals or accused persons are being treated not how a terrorist organization and some criminal herders are being treated.

The south is far worse(I am a southern) when it comes to handling criminal cases in the public.
These educated barbarians from the south are worst than the less educated northern they love to humiliate with their so-called education.

we are certifying fools than intellectuals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone by abduljabbar4(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Friend01:

Abduljabbar, don't mind that confused loud mouth.

The topic was: how criminals or accused persons are being treated not how a terrorist organization and some criminal herders are being treated.

The south is far worse(I am a southern) when it comes to handling criminal cases in the public.
These educated barbarians from the south are worst than the less educated northern they love to humiliate with their so-called education.

we are certifying fools than intellectuals.

I tried to modify it with a long post but it ended up with that annoying NL error. I have corrected it now
Re: Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:05am On Feb 06, 2019
Watched it on Twitter. Barbaric!
Re: Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Nigerians I've come to know are naturally wicked with animalistic behaviour and character... How many of them will swear that he has never cheated anyone in a deal or saw a phone on the floor and looked away.

Bloody hypocrites
Re: Outrage As Raw Pepper Was Stucked Into A Lady's Private Part For Stealing Phone by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Yahoo

Baby factories

Jungle justice

Strip clubs

piracy

prostitution

cultism

rituals

Political assassination

counterfeiting

Drug trafficking

No, i would rather stick to the north. Besides, i am not comparing the north and the south. What i am trying to say is that you should be perfect before you look at others. I dont mind being called an uncivilized person by someone frome Iceland since their people are truly civilised but a fellow Nigerian with even bigger mess? HELL NO!

You are absolutely correct

(1) (Reply)

Naked Girl Buy Things At The Supermarket / Hushpuppi Is A Citizen Of Our Country – St. Kitts Prime Minister / Secondary School Girls In Trouble As Their Evil Act Video Leaked [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.