Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Independent Marketers Needed In An Oil And Gas Sector - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Independent Marketers Needed In An Oil And Gas Sector (255 Views)

I’m The Only Woman At My Job — The Life Of An Oil And Gas Engineer At Sea / Urgent Job Opportunity For Independent Marketers / Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independent Marketers Needed In An Oil And Gas Sector by cutepweenx(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2019
Urgently needed....AUDENTIUS NG Ltd

We need Independent Marketers that are ready to earn in the oil and gas sector at a very good and excellent commission. Call or whatsapp me on 08179630085 ASAP........Limited space........working at your free time

Do not miss it........

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Your Smart Phone After You Loose It? / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / The Magic Of The Reverse Outline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.