Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Sales, Installation And Programming Of Card Lock System, Inverter, Solar Systems - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sales, Installation And Programming Of Card Lock System, Inverter, Solar Systems (477 Views)

How To Save More Money By Using Solar Systems / Automated Cooking Gas Station Installation And Business Analysis / Solar Power Systems For sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales, Installation And Programming Of Card Lock System, Inverter, Solar Systems by colepale(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
We proffer solution to the below:

[
Re: Sales, Installation And Programming Of Card Lock System, Inverter, Solar Systems by dharmhie(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
colepale:
We proffer solution to the below:

Renewable Energy sales and Installation
Inverter
Solar

Security & Surveillance sales and Installation
Access Control and Time attendance Systems
Security Alarm systems
Security cameras
Hotel Door Lock Systems
Automatic Gate Systems

Fire Fighting and Alarm System
Cables and Fiber Optics

For further enquirers please call Ndu on 08098514414
Address:
ANA Tech Solutions
Rd 5 shop 275 Ikota Shopping Complex Lagos

Good evening house. pls I need help on getting the battery and solar panel sizing for a 10kwh loadings.
I have two 250ah Mono panels
I wanna know how many 200ah batteries would be needed, and how many panels to join to the ones I have and rating of the charge controller.. thanks

(1) (Reply)

10.1" Quad-core Tablet With Detachable Keyboard)-black / Learn The Hotest Legit Business With Data Subscription Money / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.